Usergroup title won't propagate

I got 6 new users two days ago, who I needed to classify separately from the rest of my users. I created a usergroup, gave the usergroup an override user title. I then assigned the users to the usergroup as secondary, with Registered as the main usergroup.

The members remained classified as "New Members" (default trophy title for users WITHOUT an override user title). I refreshed, cleared the cache, nothing. I removed (temporarily) the New Members title...nothing (the title just went blank). I pushed the priority up to 11, just to be safe. Still nothing.

The wierdest part is that ONE of the six DOES get the title. I've checked, double checked, and triple checked. I can't see any differences in the usergroup permissions I've given him and the others that would explain why it works for him and not the others. Nor can I find any difference between the others and every other usergroup I've used in the past, none of which have had propagation issues.

Check this for each of the user's groups:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click the group] -> Display Styling Priority

The user will get the title from the group with the highest priority.

Also try rebuilding the cache:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches

Top Bottom