Fixed User Upgrades - not updating users.

MickkD

We had 4 paypal subscriptions today, and none of them updated the users usergroup...

They are also not showing in the user upgrades admin page.

No errors unfortunately in the server errors...

has the gateway php file changed?

This was working fine with Xenforo 1 - no addons have been added to our site either.

Thank you.

Mick

This was tested a fair amount on our demo site before the beta release so I'm fairly confident there could be something on your end at play here.

In fact this does appear to be the case as I'm not seeing the expected output when the payment callback page is accessed:
Code:
https://www.<your_domain_name>/payment_callback.php
The other place to look at would be the IPN History page in your PayPal account, and the log page at Admin CP > Logs > Payment provider log.

This is an XF1 upgrade right? Are these all recurring subscriptions or new purchases with XF2?

The 2 log locations mentioned by Chris (PayPal and XF) would be helpful to check.

This was tested a fair amount on our demo site before the beta release so I'm fairly confident there could be something on your end at play here.

In fact this does appear to be the case as I'm not seeing the expected output when the payment callback page is accessed:
Code:
https://www.<your_domain_name>/payment_callback.php
The other place to look at would be the IPN History page in your PayPal account, and the log page at Admin CP > Logs > Payment provider log.

IPN is correct = mysite/payment_callback.php

I can see the paypal_callback.php in my public folder (ftp), so I am not sure why its not showing up in the browser?

ahhhhh found the logs...

I have sent this as a PM as it might have sensitive information...

@Mike, New purchases...

Thank you.

As mentioned in the PM this is because the XF2 code no longer coerces the business or receiver_email fields received from PayPal to lowercase for comparison to the ones listed in your Payment profile, e.g. Admin@ compares differently to admin@.

We've fixed that for the next beta release, but for now just update your PayPal payment profile to be Admin@ to match what is configured in PayPal.

Top Bottom