User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

Hi @Waindigo I have 3 questions/requests:

1. Is it possible to make this add-on compatible to this one:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/tinhte-add-more-currency-s.1420/

If I enable the user upgrades add-on, there is no way to add custom currencies (which are supported by PayPal). Or maybe add an option to have custom currencies?

2. Is it possible to make an overlay for registration once a guest presses the "purchase" button instead of redirecting her/him? (Like in Natant's original add-on)

3. Is it possible to clear the transaction log?

Thanks.

@Moshe1010

1. You will have to speak with the developer of that add-on.

2. Is this not in the options? I didn't remove any features as far as I know.

3. You will need to do this as a mysql query.

2. No, I've tried that yesterday as a guest, and it redirects me to register, but doesn't do it in an overlay.

Waindigo updated User Upgrades by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.1 released

New features:
  • Added 'paid registration' feature, requiring users to sign up to a paid upgrade in order to activate their account.
  • Added option to restrict upgrades to members of certain user groups (including unregistered users).
  • Added option to show license agreement on the confirmation screen instead of requiring the user to click a link and open in a new window/overlay.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Moshe1010

1. You will have to speak with the developer of that add-on.

2. Is this not in the options? I didn't remove any features as far as I know.

3. You will need to do this as a mysql query.
Would you be kind enough to add this to your add-on?

Extend XenForo_DataWriter_UserUpgrade
Code:
protected function _getFields()
{
$response = parent::_getFields();

$response['xf_user_upgrade']['cost_currency']['allowedValues'] = array('aud', 'cad', 'eur', 'gbp', 'jpy', 'usd', 'nzd', 'chf', 'hkd', 'sgd', 'sek', 'dkk', 'pln', 'nok', 'huf', 'czk', 'ils', 'mxn', 'brl', 'myr', 'php', 'twd', 'thb', 'try');

return $response;
}

waindigo_user_upgrade_edit_userupgrades
Code:
<xen:option value="aud">AUD</xen:option>
<xen:option value="cad">CAD</xen:option>
<xen:option value="eur">EUR</xen:option>
<xen:option value="gbp">GBP</xen:option>
<xen:option value="jpy">JPY</xen:option>
<xen:option value="usd">USD</xen:option>
<xen:option value="nzd">NZD</xen:option>
<xen:option value="chf">CHF</xen:option>
<xen:option value="hkd">HKD</xen:option>
<xen:option value="sgd">SGD</xen:option>
<xen:option value="sek">SEK</xen:option>
<xen:option value="dkk">DKK</xen:option>
<xen:option value="pln">PLN</xen:option>
<xen:option value="nok">NOK</xen:option>
<xen:option value="huf">HUF</xen:option>
<xen:option value="czk">CZK</xen:option>
<xen:option value="ils">ILS</xen:option>
<xen:option value="mxn">MXN</xen:option>
<xen:option value="brl">BRL</xen:option>
<xen:option value="myr">MYR</xen:option>
<xen:option value="php">PHP</xen:option>
<xen:option value="twd">TWD</xen:option>
<xen:option value="thb">THB</xen:option>
<xen:option value="try">TRY</xen:option>

Do you have any screenshots of the checkout page when a user registers for the site and you charge them upfront?
There are two possible registration paths:
  1. The user registers as normal. They are then notified that they need to purchase an account upgrade (similar to the notice that tells them they need to confirm their email address).
  2. They go to the account upgrades screen as a guest user, select their upgrade, fill in their registration details and get forwarded straight to PayPal (this route has not changed from previous versions).

You will have to describe this feature as I have no idea what you are referring to.
This is coming in the next update.

Well I don't think it is there: I mean so someone can upgrade their account upgrade amount, i.e. if there is a £5 upgrade and a £15 upgrade and someone has bought the £5 upgrade then the £15 upgrade becomes £10.

Well I don't think it is there: I mean so someone can upgrade their account upgrade amount, i.e. if there is a £5 upgrade and a £15 upgrade and someone has bought the £5 upgrade then the £15 upgrade becomes £10.
So what you can do is set up 3 upgrades, a £5 upgrade, a £10 upgrade and a £15 upgrade. You make the £5 and £15 upgrade available to users of one user group. Once the £5 upgrade is purchased, you become a member of a second user group. You then make the £10 upgrade available only to that second user group.

Not quite what you asked for, but at least there is a way of doing it now.

If you'd like this feature developing exactly as you have described, please PM me to discuss contributing.

@Waindigo
I am getting an error on registrations this morning.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: amount - library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php:234
Generated By: Unknown Account, 38 minutes ago

I just updated to xF 1.2 yesterday and this is the first purchase I believe users have tried to make since the upgrade. Before everything was working correctly. Any ideas?

Top Bottom