User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

Thank you for the upgrade your're awesome. Quick question/request, is it possible to add that people who press on purchase button would get a pop-up to add their details in order to register to the system, like in Natan's add-on?

Hi can the "user upgrade" be set up so that people have to pay at the same time they initially register as a member on the site? I would like to run a private paid members only forum.

I've just installed that and it works great. Thanks Waindigo for your effort to help the community.
Guys if you want more add-ons please donate. I've donated. Anything helps, there is no min to max amounts. If 100 people would contribute $10, it would be better than giving nothing and enjoying the party for free.
People like Waindigo put a lot of time and effort to make XenForo community better, so all you can do in return is to click 3 buttons on your PayPal account and give some back.

Thanks again Waindigo.

Will you ever look?
Lol. I just looked. As expected, both of these add-ons replace the account upgrades template with their own template. You would need to get both of these templates and merge them together, but this will be difficult because the add-ons work in different ways. As I said before, this is not going to be easy to do, so I probably won't be doing it unless someone contributes.

There is actually a message in the code from xfrocks:
// we are going to switch the template here in order to render
// ours instead of the original one. It's expected that doing
// this will break other paygate add-ons, I hope that the their
// authors will spend the time to integrate those add-on with
// this add-on to make a win-win-win situation...

Think I'm blind. Where do you go to view/make purchases? I've installed and created an upgrade but can't find how to view it on the public side :S

I want users to only be able to view a forum when they have purchased a specific user upgrade. Could this be implemented?
This is already possible. Just set up a user group with permissions to view that forum and/or revoke permission from all other user groups.

Top Bottom