User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

Is there or are you going to add an option somewhere to add a text field to enter custom amounts? We have ranks that inherit the previous ones, once they choose a rank, to progress further they need to buy a certain package, I would like it if they could enter their own amount to progress to the specific rank. Otherwise the "Can be purchased multiple times" option will do, and is why I installed this great resource.

Is there or are you going to add an option somewhere to add a text field to enter custom amounts? We have ranks that inherit the previous ones, once they choose a rank, to progress further they need to buy a certain package, I would like it if they could enter their own amount to progress to the specific rank. Otherwise the "Can be purchased multiple times" option will do, and is why I installed this great resource.
This is something I would like to add. I have a lot of other work on at the moment though, so unless someone contributes (financially) this will not get done any time soon unless I am very bored.

I guess what I am asking is this:

is it possible to put the "Payment Interface" onto the "Register Page" with this Addon ?

It does not matter if the account is created before or after the payment-process.......

:coffee:

I guess what I am asking is this:

is it possible to put the "Payment Interface" onto the "Register Page" with this Addon ?

It does not matter if the account is created before or after the payment-process.......

:coffee:
You will need to disable registration and then place a link somewhere on your site to the account upgrades page (/account/upgrades). I think that will work.

Hi, is it possible to add more currencies for user upgrades? PayPal, for example, supports much more currencies than whatever is right now in default.

Thanks.

The javascript file in version 1.1.0 was in the wrong folder, which may have been causing you a problem. This should now work in the latest update.
I am sorry for the delay in responding to you about this. I upgraded our forum recently to xenforo 1.1.5 and User Upgrades 1.2 I am still having the same error message as before. To be sure I uninstalled and reinstalled the addon. Is there a log or any further information I could get you to help trouble shoot?

I am sorry for the delay in responding to you about this. I upgraded our forum recently to xenforo 1.1.5 and User Upgrades 1.2 I am still having the same error message as before. To be sure I uninstalled and reinstalled the addon. Is there a log or any further information I could get you to help trouble shoot?
Thanks, I'll look into it. I'll let you know if I need anything further.

Hi @Waindigo when I do "File Health Check" for my 1.2b5, it shows me this:

1. library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20130625.php File does not contain expected contents.

(Latest User Upgrade version)

Hi @Waindigo when I do "File Health Check" for my 1.2b5, it shows me this:

1. library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20130625.php File does not contain expected contents.

(Latest User Upgrade version)
Thanks. Looks like I've been naughty and edited one of the shared files without changing the version number. I will fix in the next release of this add-on, but it is nothing to worry about.

is there any way to exclude usergroups for upgrades ?

also get some error on add new upgrade on xf 1.1.5

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /var/www/xenforo/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/UserUpgrade.php on line 64

Not at present. You could add a user group promotion to make sure that only users in a certain user group get the benefit or revoke permissions from other user groups so that the upgrade is only worth getting for certain users.

If you'd like this feature adding though, please PM me to discuss contributing.

also get some error on add new upgrade on xf 1.1.5
To fix this error, replace line 64 of /library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/UserUpgrade.php:
PHP:
return parent::$_verifyCostAmount($cost);
with:
PHP:
return parent::_verifyCostAmount($cost);

We will be releasing an update to this add-on soon with new functionality and reported bugs fixed.

To fix this error, replace line 64 of /library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/UserUpgrade.php:
PHP:
return parent::$_verifyCostAmount($cost);
with:
PHP:
return parent::_verifyCostAmount($cost);

We will be releasing an update to this add-on soon with new functionality and reported bugs fixed.

works :)

Top Bottom