User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

The user upgrades doesn't allow for paying more than once. There is no donate button when the upgrade goes below to paid upgrades. I noticed this after updating to 1.2. Using latest of this addon.

Does anyone have it up and running on their site? I'd like to check out a live version to see what it looks like and how the checkout process works.

Hello I can help you set it up? because people in my purchase subscription payment site but I have to be me giving them the subscription permits that does not come to buy anything

Not sure it it's on my own system or this add-on, but let's say a person buys an upgrade, then after a week or so, I disable this user's upgrade and enable it again with a further expiration date manually. Currently what happens is that the daily cron doesn't downgrade these manually updated users and they stay activated forever until I downgrade them manually.

Just installed this and got this error

Code:
opendir(/home/hosthunt/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
opendir() in Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies.php at line 5
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130731.php at line 557
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->_removeUnwantedCopyrightNotice() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130731.php at line 178
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->_runOnceInLastListener() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130731.php at line 92
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->run() in Waindigo/CopyrightNotice/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php at line 12
Waindigo_CopyrightNotice_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->run() in Waindigo/CopyrightNotice/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php at line 18
Waindigo_CopyrightNotice_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch::controllerPreDispatch()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 311
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 336
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hosthunt/public_html/index.php at line 13

Just installed this and got this error

Code:
opendir(/home/hosthunt/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
opendir() in Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies.php at line 5
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130731.php at line 557
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->_removeUnwantedCopyrightNotice() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130731.php at line 178
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->_runOnceInLastListener() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130731.php at line 92
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->run() in Waindigo/CopyrightNotice/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php at line 12
Waindigo_CopyrightNotice_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->run() in Waindigo/CopyrightNotice/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php at line 18
Waindigo_CopyrightNotice_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch::controllerPreDispatch()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 311
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 336
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hosthunt/public_html/index.php at line 13
Check you've uploaded all the files. Sounds like you have files missing.

If I tick 'Paid Registration' in Options -> User Registration, will this apply only for new user registrations, or also to existing users?

If I tick 'Paid Registration' in Options -> User Registration, will this apply only for new user registrations, or also to existing users?
Only to new user registrations. You can affect existing registrations by changing their user state.

I'm thinking of coding this up, but just wanna see if you were planning on something like this:
Basically allow for 2 callbacks within each upgrade: install callback and uninstall callback. Then allow for the admin to create fields that the user in the front-end would fill-out, and upon a successful upgrade it would be passed to the callback for whatever you would want it to do.
Would this be likely to be included in this addon?

I'm thinking of coding this up, but just wanna see if you were planning on something like this:
Basically allow for 2 callbacks within each upgrade: install callback and uninstall callback. Then allow for the admin to create fields that the user in the front-end would fill-out, and upon a successful upgrade it would be passed to the callback for whatever you would want it to do.
Would this be likely to be included in this addon?
Definitely something that could be added. Usually we would ask for a financial contribution, but we are always happy to accept contributions of code instead.

Top Bottom