User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

So you could see how much money your forum says that you made through upgrades. :eek:
But it doesn't give you the total sum, just individual transactions. PayPal would give you a better summery about your site's revenue.

But it doesn't give you the total sum, just individual transactions. PayPal would give you a better summery about your site's revenue.
lol you still don't get it.

Multiple paypals can be used with this addon.

Logging into paypal + The minute or so it takes to go back several years in your account history in paypal. Multiply that with the amount of paypal accounts used.

VS

just clicking on "Transaction Log"

Magnifique :eek:

@Waindigo you the best!

No, I really don't get it.
Logging in to PayPal and by few clicks getting the summery for the entire year, or calculating every single transaction in the transaction log. If you have more than 100 user upgrades a year, good luck with calculating every single one of them.

No, I really don't get it.
Logging in to PayPal and by few clicks getting the summery for the entire year, or calculating every single transaction in the transaction log. If you have more than 100 user upgrades a year, good luck with calculating every single one of them.
Because that's where your getting stuck at.

I can't take the credit for this one, this was one of the features that @Naatan built and kindly allowed me to add to my add-on and release to the community,

Im curious how difficult would it be to add a custom payment gateway (example authorize.net) to something like this if a developer was to custom code your mod?

How difficult would it be to add a custom cart configuration to this mod?
Im curious how difficult would it be to add a custom payment gateway (example authorize.net) to something like this if a developer was to custom code your mod?
Probably quite difficult for both. Not something we are planning at the moment, but please PM me if you'd like an estimate.

The two phrases you need to edit are:
waindigo_user_upgrade_expiring_body_text_emailalerts
waindigo_user_upgrade_expiring_body_html_emailalerts

which is the text for the text-only and HTML emails, respectively.

Top Bottom