User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

So after people register as a member they get automatically redirected to a checkout page to upgrade? How does the user know they need to upgrade in order to activate their user account?

So after people register as a member they get automatically redirected to a checkout page to upgrade? How does the user know they need to upgrade in order to activate their user account?
It will show a notice, similar to if they need to confirm their email address. This is only if you select the "paid registration" option.

When utilizing the free trial is it safe to assume that when the trial is up a user can not re-initiate the free trial again?

Hi- (again) I have multiple members who pay me monthly via PayPal to advertise in specific forums . Will this add on allow me to except different payment amounts monthly from separate PayPal accounts (per member) from members In the same additional user group?

Thanks

Hi- (again) I have multiple members who pay me monthly via PayPal to advertise in specific forums . Will this add on allow me to except different payment amounts monthly from separate PayPal accounts (per member) from members In the same additional user group?

Thanks
Not really. You would have to create separate user groups if you wanted them to be able to see different user upgrades.

Why this is so useful? I might think this could be useful if you have dozens of upgrade purchases a day. Otherwise, I can't see any benefit on that.
Because it shows all the PAST transactions that were EVER made. :o

Top Bottom