User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

in relation to this thread i made:

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...al-subscriptions-back-to-xenforo-users.64231/

i am having issues finding out who is who from my site to my paypal subscription list.

as the transaction log does show me the transaction id from paypal.

so is there a way you can add a feature to some how trace the user from xenforo back to the user on the subscription list on paypal? - like adding the paypal transaction id that way i get get there real name and real email they used for payapl so i can refund people who have issues or ban there paypal email cozz they leak stuff from my vip section. take a look int he above thread and i explain what i am trying to find but unable to.

Is it possible to show custom user fields in the New Account Information page/popup (guest purchases)? I require two custom user fields to be filled up during registration, but they do not show up during Guest Purchase.

Last edited:
Additionally, on a client forum the e-mail verification email does not come after a Guest Purchase. Is this intentional?

Is it possible to show custom user fields in the New Account Information page/popup (guest purchases)? I require two custom user fields to be filled up during registration, but they do not show up during Guest Purchase.
Not currently.

Additionally, on a client forum the e-mail verification email does not come after a Guest Purchase. Is this intentional?
The latest update should resolve this.

Bro You Need To Fix This Please Everytime someone purchase premium on my site it dose so up
:(
So Im Getting ?Them To Send In Proof Of Purchase

Fix what?

Also, if you are using this add-on on a commercial site, please make sure you have contacted me to purchase a license.

Is this a joke?

The update on 6th November fixed all known bugs. I have no idea what you are talking about.

I can't help you unless you provide me with sufficient information about the problems you are having. This add-on works for everyone except for you, so just saying it doesn't work for you is not helpful.

Please can you give me more details?

Top Bottom