I seem to have a issue with my forums regarding User Upgrade. I had a guy donate, and he never got his forum rank or anything, he didn't get listed in Active upgrades either, but the money went through and his subscription did activate as it should.
Some points I've checked or tried:
- The IPN according to PayPal is ENABLED with a URL that works, I've copied the URL it's enabled it and tried it in my browser and it redirects correctly: "http://phunbox.eu/payment_callback.php"
- The E-mail address in PayPal configuration in XenForo Userupgrades is correct, the payment wouldn't succeed else?
- The "xf_user_upgrade_log" in MySQL does show transactions and subscriptions with info. No other errors than "Request not validated", which seems to appear after I just login but don't pay for a sub. So I suppose the IPN is working, as the forum do get messages about this?
- The board URL is correct, I guess so? It's "http://phunbox.eu"
- No errors in Server logs or similar..
I don't know what else I can check or troubleshoot this issue, but for me it looks like the forums do get the message from IPN, but not processing it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated