User & secondary user group problem

Puntocom

Hello, I have a problem with XenForo 1.0.0.

When I add a specific user in a secondary group, it has no effect. Other users with the exactly the same user group configuration have not this problem.

I don't know what to do, please can you help me?

Do you mean the permissions are not being applied correctly, or something else?

Does this user have any user specific permissions?

It is happening for user registered in XenForo 1.0.0, the permission from users beloing to that usergroup previously registered works nice.

There is not any specific permissions for these users. They are marked as Valid (confirmed email)

If those users are in the normal registered usergroup then all the permissions should be working as for the previously registered members.

I haven't heard of any particular problems related to 1.0.0 and new registrations.

Have you made any changes or installed any add-ons?
It's possible one of your old add-ons no longer works correctly with 1.0.0.

I have disabled all addons and I have the same problem. The users with permission problems are in the Registered users.

Also I have allowed View attachments to posts to non registered and this permission is not applied.

No, I only installed the Zodiac addon, but disabling it doesn't solve the problem. I have solved the problem rebuilding the user cache. Thanks Brogan!

This is an issue that, if it happens, disabling add-ons won't fix it because it has broken the cached value. If rebuilding user caches fixes it, then it's definitely caused by an add-on.

I have noticed that setting View attachments to posts to non registered doesn't apply. I have rebuilt the forum information cache and the problem persists.

Rebuilding caches didn't fixed the view attachments for unregistered problem. When I disable all addons unregistered users still can't view full attachments.

Last addon I installed was Zodiac icons, anyway I think I have this problem before.

Top Bottom