[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
I have enabled user rank ribbons but no rank ribbons are showing. I have TMS installed as well. I went to appearance > template modifications and it says "No template modifications have been defined yet".

Hi, I get the same error as on page (16?) "The specified string could not be converted to an input object, either because it was not found or because it contained errors." I don't have anything in the user group promotions section. Is there anything I need to add?

Hi, apologies if this has already been covered/asked for, but is there any chance to get an enhancement/update to allow for the following:
  1. Easy re-ordering of ribbons, to avoid having to totally re-code the styling just to change the order around
  2. Cater for no text on ribbon (in-case we simply want to use a background image, with no text)
  3. Include the 'Div' section with the other ... avoiding having to customise the ribbon in two places (less important)
Thanks heaps, great addon btw!
Fris.

Last edited:
I downloaded the ribbons, and they don't show up?
Like I cannot see them, I tried setting them up to a different usergroup, and they are still not visible on the "Staff" Member badge (default).
And I think you made a note on this, to change the max_input_vars to 2000 but I cannot find that either, after searching.
Any help would be appreciated @Daniel 'RTRD' , Thank you.

Im using user ribbons set in the usergroups instead of the style area and there is a major problem with the ribbons. Its white text on a grey background (which is surrounded by a thin line of the color i chose) and this makes it impossible to read. How can i make the background the color i chose in the group settings? See the following for example: http://ftwgamer.com/index.php?threads/60-facts-about-the-world.461/
Try removing the background image on the ribbon.

Where do i change that? Do you mean the background color i chose in the group?

EDIT: That fixed it, but its not displaying as a ribbon anymore. Is just a rectangle.

Top Bottom