[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
Hi, I just recently installed your addon onto my XenForo 1.1.5 and when I navigate to Appearance>Styles>(style)>[RT] User Rank Ribbons

I get the following error:
Code:
Error
The specified string could not be converted to an input object, either because it was not found or because it contained errors.
I am unable to edit or change any of the default values for the ribbons.

When I added it to my site the ribbons are not in the correct position, I assume it's because of the style I am using. How do I edit them to fit?

Screenshot:
rkSF4lI.png

Website URL: http://www.hstl.org

I am getting below error with the Latest package when trying ti upgrade with Auto Installer.

0SXkfq3.png

Hello,
Any way to insert the Ribbon into Membard,
I tried to add in member_card :

Code:
<xen:if is="@UserRankRibbonsActive"><xen:include template="UserRankRibbons" /></xen:if>

Code:
<div class="userInfo">
        <h3 class="username"><xen:username user="$user" class="NoOverlay" rich="true"/></h3>
        <xen:if is="@UserRankRibbonsActive"><xen:include template="UserRankRibbons" /></xen:if>

<blockquote class="status baseHtml">{xen:helper profileBbCode, $bbCodeParser, 'member_card', $user.status}</blockquote>

Ribbon displays but CSS is not applied.

Screenshot_1.webp

Any idea?

Thank you

Is it possible to have like a bubble instead of the ribbon? i think i remember i did it thru an error setting it up but i want it to be like that. any ideas?

Anyone was able to make the ribbons to work with responsive style? When I resize the windows, the ribbon will jump on top of username and span the whole width

Screen Shot 2013-08-06 at 12.14.35 AM.webp

Top Bottom