[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
Having an issue when going to the style properties page in the ACP. Page load takes forever. Could this just be my server not having enough resources to handle the load?

Edit: Looks like i'm not the only one with having this issue..
Try using another browser than Chrome and see if you get the same problem.

Thanks for the add-on!! Fantastic!

Any idea why my ribbons don't look like everyone else's? They are just squares basically, and don't extend all the way.

Attachments

• ribbon.webp
    ribbon.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 10
umm I figured that much, which folder though? I have a standard install on Linux, the dirs which Xenforo requires permission have their permission already.

umm I figured that much, which folder though? I have a standard install on Linux, the dirs which Xenforo requires permission have their permission already.
I still dont understand why you get that error. This addon is only a XML. It does not extract anything.

odd for some reason on my forum i see black ribbon saying staff/moderator and it's placed above user online status and i can't find out how to get it removed :(

Nvm found reason why that ribbon appeared it showed up when you are in members group and have got administrator and moderator as secondary groups then the black one shows up

I have to admit, I like this addon but the load time on Chrome is absolutely terrible. It makes the Style Properties section load very slowly. Might want to look into more performance work on this one.

Top Bottom