XF 1.2 User profile: difference between recent activity tab and posting tab

snoopy5

Hi,

if I look in a user profile, I see among others the tabs for recent activity and the tab fo postings.

What is the difference of both and when does something shows up in one tab, but not the other? Does it not have to be always the same in both tabs?

Thanks

Recent activity includes more than just posts -- it includes some level of profile updates, things the user has liked, etc.

Recent activity includes more than just posts -- it includes some level of profile updates, things the user has liked, etc.

o.k., everything what is on tab "posting" should be also included in tab "recent activities" plus even more? is that correct?

The reason why I am asking is, I have an addon (xengallery) and I just realized that postings in xengallery only show up in the userprofile in the tab of "recent activity" but not in the tab "postings". Also the post count does not increase. So I guess this is a tiny bug that can be fixed by the developer.

It's really down to the content type in question, but there are some user generated things that are not in the search index.

Top Bottom