1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As Designed Moderated threads/messages still show in the recent activity tab

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Aspirina, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Aspirina

Aspirina New Member

I am assuming this is a bug, if not please explain the sense in it of if I am doing anything wrong.

I have set 2 moderated forums: one of them for competitios, as I don't want uses to see each others responses.
    Everything seems fine only mods can see them in the thread except when I go to recent activity :confused:

Most of the thread removed .
    Please delete de thread as It was my mistake ... I was seeing it with my loging :sleep:
    Other users don't see it (dohhh) very sorry for the trouble I guess I need to wake up before start working :D
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This data may still show up in recent activity, but it is permission checked so it only appears if you can view it.
  3. Aspirina

Aspirina New Member

Yes! that's why I said to forget about it :D - Sorry!

All permissions were set right, however I could seem them. ( I then woke up and realised it was probably because I am the admin ( :oops: )
    I tested it again, right after posting here, and noticed that unregistered don't see it neither do regular users.
    So yeah ! .. sorry for the inconvinience :notworthy: