******* - User Profile Cover [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@******* thanks for the update!

But there are still issues that need to be sorted:
  1. Issue with not displaying the newly uploaded cover image until a manual hard reload (Ctrl+F5). e.g. If I change my cover by uploading a new one then after uploading the new image old cover image is still displayed until I hard refresh profile page. It should be auto done whenever I upload new cover I would not need to manually do this, ideal example would be how Avatar upload is done.
  2. Issue with the repositioning, a similar issue again, when save changes and reload the page, it doesn't display changed position, until I hard refresh profile page.

I totally agree. You can't beat the fact that you can donate any amount and you get the instructions to remove the branding. Bugs or not I went ahead and donated some.
So did I... but haven't gotten anything (my post on his support site is still moderated). :whistle:

I already upgraded to the new version. What do you recommend?
Remove it from the ACP... delete all files related to it from the server and from the version history download the older one, install it then only use the .XML from the latest one.... that is if you want to use the code for the older and the XML of the newer.

If you have the old version, try removing that. Reinstall only the new xml file. That's what worked for me.
Remove it from the ACP... delete all files related to it from the server and from the version history download the older one, install it then only use the .XML from the latest one.... that is if you want to use the code for the older and the XML of the newer.
Does this also resolve the issues I posted above in #105 ?

okay I did a fresh install now, the 1st issue seems to be resolved but 2nd issue with the repositioning is still exist and need a fix @*******
  1. Issue with not displaying the newly uploaded cover image until a manual hard reload (Ctrl+F5). e.g. If I change my cover by uploading a new one then after uploading the new image old cover image is still displayed until I hard refresh profile page. It should be auto done whenever I upload new cover I would not need to manually do this, ideal example would be how Avatar upload is done.
  2. Issue with the repositioning, a similar issue again, when save changes and reload the page, it doesn't display changed position, until I hard refresh profile page.

I've modded the templates from it, will this revert my changes?

It turns out I still had v1.21 installed. I upgraded using just the XML from v1.22 and it kinda works. lol I'll just wait for an official fixed version.

@*******, I've got a message in moderation at your site asking about how to pay to remove the copyright text. I already donated via the donate button but haven't heard back.
Exactly what is needed to remove the copyright. Is it a fixed amount, is it just a donation as I've done or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom