******* - User Profile Cover [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've uploaded various picture sizes (some only 20px), and it continues to say my file is too large (0KB), so i have to disable this addon for now. I have checked permissions for user groups and it should work.

I've uploaded various picture sizes (some only 20px), and it continues to say my file is too large (0KB), so i have to disable this addon for now. I have checked permissions for user groups and it should work.

Make sure that permission "Maximum profile cover file size (KB)" is correct.

Regards,

******* updated ******* - User Profile Cover with a new update entry:

09/04/2014: Version 1.2.1

- Changed option Cover's height (on pixel) to Cover's height percent by Cover's width.
- Fixed bug on IE7.
- Fixed bug on responsive.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

09/04/2014: Version 1.2.1

Thanks for the update! The style 2 no longer has that overlay, when I updated just now. :(

Could you please make us more understand about this issue ?

scsYvk1.png

There's no more colored overlay for Profile Cover Style #2... as shown by the red squiggles where it should be. I don't know if something happened during the update or not

@******* , after the update my default profile cover does not show up anymore. Permissions are all set and it was working fine before the update. I have modified the css but not the template.

Image 026.gif

heres what it looks like with a profile that has an image uploaded. Also, I cant even upload an image anymore. The button doesnt appear.

Image 027.gif

09/04/2014: Version 1.2.2

- Fixed bug on display default Cover Image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom