******* - User Profile Cover [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't show placeholder image, the popup menu to edit / upload cover image will be disappear.
Yes of course, what I mean though is the placeholder image should only appear for current logged in user so they can upload their own cover image.

But the placeholder image also appears when you view other member profiles that have not uploaded a cover image yet - in this case the placeholder image is not necessary.

It would be perfect if you could hide the placeholder image altogether when viewing other member's profiles.

******* updated ******* - User Profile Cover with a new update entry:

04/12/2014: Version 1.2.6

- Disappear user placeholder's cover when missing for visittors.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - User Profile Cover with a new update entry:

04/12/2014: Version 1.2.6

Read the rest of this update entry...

Current version always fixs the width of the image and let the height to be resized proportionally upto the max-height, reposition is allowed vertically if the height of the resized image > the height of the image container

Could you give an option for this method :
1. The width and the height of the container is set to be a fix size
2. It will be determined which image proportional resizing will be the least (it will run the least resizing) :
a) image height is set to be =container height , therefore repositioning will be done horizontally
b) image width is set to be = container width , therefore repositioning will be done vertically

thx :)

@******* I have an issue since adding this it pushes all content under the cover including the cover down. So the right side of my profile page has a huge blank space until you scroll down.
New Picture (12).webp

Last edited:
@cyberpedz Maybe that come from your custom style. Could you please give us a test account and enable this add-on ? We'll be able to fix your issue.

@Eagle This is not a bug. This is a database field id.
Regards,

@cyberpedz Maybe that come from your custom style. Could you please give us a test account and enable this add-on ? We'll be able to fix your issue.

@Eagle This is not a bug. This is a database field id.
Regards,

@*******
Regarding my request, if you are going to implement that, please make the option inside Admin Control Panel only, so that the non-admin members can't have access to this option. thanks :)

Last edited:
I'm borrowing another's screenshot from this thread, and show using annotations what my problem is...

juu.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom