******* - User Profile Cover [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check your style and if you want to disappear Cover on mobile device you can add following code to extra.css template
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
     .Responsive .BRPCProfileCoverContainer
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>
Didn't work, still see trophies and everything is misaligned. That just removes the image I guess.

photo.webp

@******* everytime I try to upload a new cover photo on my profile, I get the following error.

File size to large 0 KB

Do you know why this is? I even uploaded an image with the EXACT same dimensions as the default.jpg but I still get the error. I'm using the setting that places the cover photo on the right if that helps any...

@******* everytime I try to upload a new cover photo on my profile, I get the following error.
Do you know why this is? I even uploaded an image with the EXACT same dimensions as the default.jpg but I still get the error. I'm using the setting that places the cover photo on the right if that helps any...

Please check your permission Maximum profile cover file size for specific usergroup.

Amazing addon, I love it.

Is it possible with a template edit to make the height always the same? If not, would you be able to implement this in a future version instead of the current cover-height percent.

Please check your style and if you want to disappear Cover on mobile device you can add following code to extra.css template
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
     .Responsive .BRPCProfileCoverContainer
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>

Didn't work, still see trophies and everything is misaligned. That just removes the image I guess.

photo-png.77536

Same results when trying to remove picture, any solution to this or a workaround?

Works well, no complaints.

One thing I would like to see though is the possibility of hiding the default placeholder image that is shown to other members that have not yet uploaded a profile cover image.

Works well, no complaints.

One thing I would like to see though is the possibility of hiding the default placeholder image that is shown to other members that have not yet uploaded a profile cover image.

If you don't show placeholder image, the popup menu to edit / upload cover image will be disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom