******* - User Profile Cover [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@******* - you have had people express the problem of the image losing its alignment on refresh…why do you not address the issue?

Edit: Add on removed until the author fixes known bug.

@******* - you have had people express the problem of the image losing its alignment on refresh…why do you not address the issue?

Edit: Add on removed until the author fixes known bug.
Relax. :) I'm sure @******* will do his/her best to fix it. :)

Just a little question, any reason why I cant set min height of picture below 200px? (or 250px? I forgot :D)

the template edits are from @Sheldon . Tweaked them a bunch to suit me and then the avatar is being resized with javascript. I'll give you the link to Sheldon's site just like he did for me.

http://sheldonbowyer.com/resources/timeline-userinfo-full.5/

And the javascript I ended up using is here:

https://github.com/karacas/imgLiquid
Yeah I tried using his code but couldn't tweak it to work right on my site. Will try working it again when and if I turn the add on back on if bug fixes get handled. ;)

The bugs you're talking about are real hit and miss on my end. I just had someone else upload a cover and reposition it and it stuck no problem. And now mine is still good too. Not sure why. Do you have adblock or better popup blocker on by any chance. Stuff like that causes xenforo to act screwy

The bugs you're talking about are real hit and miss on my end. I just had someone else upload a cover and reposition it and it stuck no problem. And now mine is still good too. Not sure why. Do you have adblock or better popup blocker on by any chance. Stuff like that causes xenforo to act screwy
Yeah- I hear ya. No Adblock or anything. If it's intermittent and others have also found the issue - it surely exists. Also checked in all browsers and confirmed the issue.

Well in all fairness man it's free and it only came out 6 days ago. I think it's pretty damn good for a beta. I actually bought nobita's version and this one is hands down nicer I think. I am going to pay for the branding free version as soon as he sorts the bug.

Well in all fairness man it's free and it only came out 6 days ago. I think it's pretty damn good for a beta. I actually bought nobita's version and this one is hands down nicer I think. I am going to pay for the branding free version as soon as he sorts the bug.
It's not free- your giving him permission to tag his company name and link on your forum. Free or not, as an example of his work, free add ons from an author is a direct reflection of the quality of their product and time frame thy take to address bugs and your confidence as a consumer to perhaps purchase one of his paid add ons. I get your point though. ;)

My point is give him more than a week to fix it. And it's pretty much free. He takes donations of any amount and he then gives you a branding free version.

I totally agree. You can't beat the fact that you can donate any amount and you get the instructions to remove the branding. Bugs or not I went ahead and donated some.

Sheldon has delete her resource? Why ?

@******* , how to do this?

05_user_profile_cover_right_2-png.69098

Sheldon has delete her resource? Why ?

@******* , how to do this?

05_user_profile_cover_right_2-png.69098

Sheldon has moved them to XenAdmins. Also, to point out to anyone in the future who runs across this, the edits were never posted here 9as a resource) either, at a different site. Just chose to move them to XenAdmins.com is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom