• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 User group promotions doesn't work

mono

Trying to understand why. I'm using it with Post Ratings add-on. Promotion criteria for user is set to at least 80 messages and at least 50 positive post ratings.
Thanks for help.

Martok

If the promotion is set correctly and its not working then it'll be an issue with the add-on. You'll need to post in the add-on discussion thread for support.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
If you're using criteria from an add-on, unfortunately we can't really provide any guidance; you'll likely need to contact the author.

However note that when you create a promotion, it will only be applied to users that are active. You can rebuild promotions in the rebuild cache section for all users.

mono

If the promotion is set correctly and its not working then it'll be an issue with the add-on. You'll need to post in the add-on discussion thread for support.
you'll likely need to contact the author
Yes, I also think so.
However note that when you create a promotion, it will only be applied to users that are active. You can rebuild promotions in the rebuild cache section for all users.
Thank you, I know that.