XF 2.2 User Group Promotion mistake?

MediaSVI

I had made a huge mistake in User Group Promotions and had picked if the user is in the Registered user group to promote them to a paid upgrade user group. Now every user has access to the paid user groups. I delete those promotions once I figured out my mistake. Now, how do remove the secondary user group from all the users?

Thank you for your time.

I did change the user group promotions and rebuild all the caches and it did not work. I ended up just deleting the user groups that were the problems and rebuild all the caches. Then make those user groups and again and then rebuild all the caches and that fixed it. I then had to manually update all the users that paid for the upgrades.

FWIW, by deleting the promotion, that removed the records that indicate that the group was given by the promotion. If the promotion had been reconfigured to be correct and then the rebuild promotions option was run (not the cron, BTW, as that only applies to recently active users), the promotion would've been removed from any user that it no longer applied to (essentially just undoing the mistake).

Top Bottom