XF 1.3 User Group Name help

ErikaTV

So today I went on my website and I needed to create a Developer rank.
And for some reason the username CSS is not working.

All the other ranks have the padding of 20 and the image on the left of their name including with a custom color.

f423d596662272c91612890d7a4d603e.png

Since Tiny_Spider is a developer, I made him a developer rank.
Here is the Username CSS for developer:
75361a8916aa771779f3f0ddb72bfab2.png

And here is Moderator's CSS:

744403efed6e817f62ffea2bfe5882f5.png

I don't get it. There are practically the same.
Yet the moderator rank is working just fine as you saw above. And the Developer doesn't even have the colored name or the image.

I'm confused by the CSS you entered there. You just need to write the rules, no selectors. (If you want selectors, use EXTRA.css instead.) Because of the extra (and unmatched?) { ... } you're going to be outputting potentially broken CSS.

I'm confused by the CSS you entered there. You just need to write the rules, no selectors. (If you want selectors, use EXTRA.css instead.) Because of the extra (and unmatched?) { ... } you're going to be outputting potentially broken CSS.
Wait so take out the "{}"s?
I don't understand why it is working for all of the other username codes?

You should just include the background, padding and color lines (for example).

With what you have, invalid CSS is being outputted, so it's really down to how browsers may parse that. Sometimes it'll still work how you wish, other times it won't.

You should just include the background, padding and color lines (for example).

With what you have, invalid CSS is being outputted, so it's really down to how browsers may parse that. Sometimes it'll still work how you wish, other times it won't.
I tried making another user group, and for some reason, the code doesn't work for the ones I have tried to create.
But it still works, for the groups I have previously created.

Have you followed my suggestions? (For all groups.)

There is almost certainly broken CSS that will need to be identified and fixed. You should revert to the default style, remove all user group CSS, and re-add the CSS using the expected format (as mentioned above).

Have you followed my suggestions? (For all groups.)

There is almost certainly broken CSS that will need to be identified and fixed. You should revert to the default style, remove all user group CSS, and re-add the CSS using the expected format (as mentioned above).
So, do you think if I change all of the other CSS coding. That the other groups I have recently created would work? Is it because of that?

It is almost certainly because of broken CSS. What you have shown is broken CSS. Therefore, that's the first thing to sort.

Top Bottom