User Banners on Member Cards

User Banners on Member Cards 1.0.0

No permission to download
@Chris D I installed your addon but the userbanners don't show properly. Please refer to the attach image. Hope you could help me. Thanks! :)

upload_2015-6-7_18-25-26.webp

So I have a question of styling, With the userbanners listed below what do you guys think would be the best way to go about fixing up the spacing in css to fix the display issue when to many banners are listed?

fix.webp

It should be possible but supporting style specific issues is beyond the remit of what I can support.

Vaguely speaking you will want to be adding code in EXTRA.css that targets something like:

Code:
.memberCard .userBanner
{
    padding: 2px;
}

But the specific code required will vary greatly depending on style.

It should be possible but supporting style specific issues is beyond the remit of what I can support.

Vaguely speaking you will want to be adding code in EXTRA.css that targets something like:

Code:
.memberCard .userBanner
{
    padding: 2px;
}

But the specific code required will vary greatly depending on style.

Seems to be working- thanks!

This works fine for me with a few banners, but I have what some may classify as a ridiculous number of banners... and it doesn't look right (they overlap):

Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 19.42.04.webp

Any ideas on how to make it more appealing?

Liam

Are you really wanting all of those banners on the member card? Aside from the fact they don't look great, I think even if it were improved, it'd still look a bit too much. Maybe some sort of toggle or hover would be useful there, but it's probably not something I would add myself.

It seems to look different in Chrome:

upload_2015-8-16_19-59-11.webp

I've added some additional top/bottom margin to the .userBanner class which has helped.

Of course if there was some level of importance to these prefixes, you could hide the ones you don't want, using CSS (maybe based on the class of the prefix).

So I have a question of styling, With the userbanners listed below what do you guys think would be the best way to go about fixing up the spacing in css to fix the display issue when to many banners are listed?

View attachment 108047

browsers are updated and this needs better spacing as i get same view ,its very bad view here with the banners and running in updated chrome and Firefox browser I tried adding the
padding: but it don't work.

I came across this thread suggesting to display a users banners on their member card. It's marked as implemented, but as far as I can tell it's not (when I disable this add-on, it disappears). Am I misunderstanding the idea that it was implemented, or do I need to rebuild user caches?

I came across this thread suggesting to display a users banners on their member card. It's marked as implemented, but as far as I can tell it's not (when I disable this add-on, it disappears). Am I misunderstanding the idea that it was implemented, or do I need to rebuild user caches?
Likely marked as implemented because XF 2.0 does display banners on the member popup (tooltip).

Top Bottom