1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Suggestion:use 'report button on member card' addon in 1.5

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by C.L., Jun 30, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.L.

C.L. New Member

I just have a small suggestion here. I would like it if they would add the 'report button on member card' addon to xenforo 1.5. It would have made reporting members convenient for someone who was not allowed to view their profile. Other than that,1.5 is awesome!(y)

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Amaury likes this.
  3. C.L.

C.L. New Member

I already liked it some time before. I was suggesting that addon to be used in 1.5.

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

That's not how suggestions work. You make a suggestion and then it's up to the developers to decide if they want to implement it and when.

Anyway, your suggestion has been marked as a duplicate and moved to Closed Suggestions by the moderators. Hopefully the original suggestion will get some more likes and be implemented at some point.

5. C.L.

C.L. New Member

Will someone just delete this thread,then?

6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

No, threads are generally not deleted.

7. C.L.

C.L. New Member

For what reason,keeping history on posts?o_O I don't want to keep this threads since it's about an addon that has already been made and it makes me feel stupid because I was mislead. I still want this thread to be deleted.

8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Denied.

We don't generally delete threads.

Liam W likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.