User Activity by Xon

User Activity by Xon 2.13.2

No permission to download
Also one more bug in Display User List, Why some are show in above forum list, when some are show below? So how can show all view count in below forum list?

This is correct in below forum list:

ScreenShot00078.webp

But this is incorrect above forum list:

ScreenShot00079.webp

@Xon Please can you update view count color with non-bold and read mark?

Example:

View attachment 233594
This is styled via the style property group "User Activity", by default is isn't in bold.

Also one more bug in Index Page Forums, view count are not showing correctly in Index Page Forums.

See here: Index Page Forums showing 1 viewer.

View attachment 233595

But sub-node show more 10 viewer. So why not show total 11 viewer in Index Page Forums?

View attachment 233596
By design the "Thread Contribute limit" option is set to "1" so it only contributes a thread view to the immediate parent. Set it to "-1" and it will contribute to all parents.

By design the "Thread Contribute limit" option is set to "1" so it only contributes a thread view to the immediate parent. Set it to "-1" and it will contribute to all parents.

No, Still are not show total view count in Index Page Forums with Thread Contribute limit option is set to -1

Also one more bug in Display User List, Why some are show in above forum list, when some are show below? So how can show all view count in below forum list?

View attachment 233600

View attachment 233603

What about this is issue?

No, Still are not show total view count in Index Page Forums with Thread Contribute limit option is set to -1
This change isn't retroactive, only new views are pushed to the thread and all parent forums.
What about this is issue?
The view counts for multiple contents (ie threads+forums) are fetched sequentially and not atomically (from redis). This can cause them to be slightly out at times.

View attachment 233600

View attachment 233603
This change isn't retroactive, only new views are pushed to the thread and all parent forums.

The view counts for multiple contents (ie threads+forums) are fetched sequentially and not atomically (from redis). This can cause them to be slightly out at times.

I am asked Why current active user tab some are show in above forum list, when some are show below? So how can show all view count in below forum list?

Oh, it wasn't clear your question was about the placement.

I'm not to sure. I suspect this is a difference between a category and a forum and the template modifications are just written differently.

This was written before XF2.1 so it never really was integrated with XF2.1 native widgets which would allow it to be easily moved.

Oh, it wasn't clear your question was about the placement.

I'm not to sure. I suspect this is a difference between a category and a forum and the template modifications are just written differently.

This was written before XF2.1 so it never really was integrated with XF2.1 native widgets which would allow it to be easily moved.

If this aren't integrated with XF2.1 native widgets then Please can be update all Viewing Container Position will be below category/forum lists?

@Xon Getting Server error log:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1205]: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Generated by: choto79 Aug 29, 2020 at 2:04 AM

Stack trace

UPDATE xf_user AS user
                INNER JOIN xf_session_activity AS session_activity
                    ON (session_activity.user_id > 0 AND session_activity.user_id = user.user_id)
                SET user.time_spent = user.time_spent + (IF((? - session_activity.view_date) < ?, (? - session_activity.view_date), 0)),
                    user.true_last_activity = ?
                WHERE session_activity.user_id = ?

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1205, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1205, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/addons/Yugensoft/TimeSpentOnline/XF/Repository/SessionActivity.php(38): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
             ...', Array)
#4 src/addons/SV/UserActivity/XF/Repository/SessionActivity.php(35): Yugensoft\TimeSpentOnline\XF\Repository\SessionActivity->updateSessionActivity(6263, '103.2.133.218', 'XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'Index', Array, 'valid', '')
#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(81): SV\UserActivity\XF\Repository\SessionActivity->updateSessionActivity(6263, '103.2.133.218', 'XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'Index', Array, 'valid', '')
#6 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(41): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->updateSessionActivity('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/addons/SV/UserActivity/UserCountActivityInjector.php(19): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->postDispatchType('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(284): SV\UserActivity\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->postDispatchType('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/addons/SV/UserActivity/UserActivityInjector.php(69): XF\Mvc\Controller->postDispatch('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(383): SV\UserActivity\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->postDispatch('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "/threads/choto-special.63812/page-4"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "/forums/picture.83/page-6"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That is related to Yugensoft/TimeSpentOnline, not this add-on. This add-on doesn't touch the xf_session_activity table.

Little more description? The basics of the add-on should be working, but there might be a few places where the template modifications are failing to apply.

Little more description? The basics of the add-on should be working, but there might be a few places where the template modifications are failing to apply.

It's failing in thread_view template modification, if i change

Code:
#(<xf:if is="\$poll.*?)(<xf:if is="\$thread\.canReply\(.*?)(<xf:macro name="thread_status)#si

to something like:

Code:
#(<xf:widgetpos id="thread_view_above_messages".*?)(<xf:if is="\$thread\.canReply\(.*?)(<xf:macro name="thread_status)#si

It works again in thread view, but i'm not sure if is the best position.

Hello Xon I've been getting a persistent error on this add-on. It started with a much older version so I updated it to your most recent version and the add-on is still giving error. I'm not sure what the issue is as I updated to the most recent version but ever few days I get about 40 errors on something about a node_background.

Server error log

Code:
[LIST]
[*]                
[*]InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'node_background' on XF:Node[33]
[*]               
[*]src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
[*]            
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]                
[*]Generated by: TopSilver
[*]               
[*]Sep 16, 2020 at 9:36 AM
[*]            
[/LIST]

[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('node_background')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/node_list_forum.php(101): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('node_background')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/node_list_forum.php(49): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('node_list_forum', 'forum', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/forum_list.php(30): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('node_list_forum', 'depth2', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/forum_list.php(64): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list_entry', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/node_list_category.php(83): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list', Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/forum_list.php(30): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('node_list_categ...', 'depth1', Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/forum_list.php(64): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list_entry', Array, Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#15 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s36/public/forum_list.php(225): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list', Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#17 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_list', Array)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#23 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#24 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#25 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#26 {main}

[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]

array(4) {
["url"] => string(1) "/"
["referrer"] => string(61) "https://www.mindpiff.com/threads/last-game-played.1450/page-3"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Also you have my apologies I have not yet updated my content ratings subscription. I just have not had the need to since 2.2 hasn't been released and because I have been still broke. Family lost there jobs because of corona virus though good news is I think they will find another soon. I will be updating it before moving to 2.2. I can't say when that will be but I will definitely be looking out on that for 2.2

@Brad Padgett the error in that stack trace is unrelated to this add-on. (something is expecting node_background)

You will run likely into various add-on compatibility issues with XF2.2, and it will take time for those to be fixed.

@Brad Padgett the error in that stack trace is unrelated to this add-on. (something is expecting node_background)

You will run likely into various add-on compatibility issues with XF2.2, and it will take time for those to be fixed.

No worries. I didn't mean I wasn't going to update, I was just referring to the fact that I'm not ready to upgrade any of my add-ons yet until I move to 2.2 which won't be right away but it will happen. I had to spend birthday money my family gave me on a new laptop as my current one broke otherwise that definitely would have been something I did. It is definitely planned at some point.

For the error I appreciate your advice. I only tagged you in this add-on because it said SV/UserActivity is the message several times. Could possibly be a style property or some arbitrary css I set. I will give it a look. Thanks.

I got permission enabled (for Registered users on a testing server).

1600486153901.webp

But I still cannot see the activity information. What else should I do?

Top Bottom