User Activity by Xon

User Activity by Xon 2.13.2

No permission to download
I installed Redis on the server and then your Redis add-on on my test forum. I then installed this add-on and it still gave the warning about having Redis installed. I also see it's inserting into sv_user_activity. Does this mean it's not actually using Redis and perhaps I didn't install or set it up correctly?

For this add-on to use Redis, you need;
  1. A redis server
  2. My Redis add-on installed.
  3. My Redis add-on configured to be used as a cache provider

Is there a way to move it below the forum list? I want it enabled on the forum page but I do not want it at the top. Changing the position does nothing to move it that only seems to pertain to the thread view.

screenshot-where-i-would-like-it-to-be.webp

That isn't supported. Simple way is to disabled the forum_view template modification and manually inject the relevant HTML into the forum yourself.

Please consider to add a user activity log, so that staff can see when the user has last accessed the content. Even if the user is no longer viewing the content.
Related suggestion:

Logging user activity like that is difficult todo in a performant manor without requiring significant storage space

im install it but when trying to fix it i have this message to solve it

It is recommended that Redis Cache to be installed and configured, but a MySQL fallback is supported

what should i do ?? im using v2.1.9

im install it but when trying to fix it i have this message to solve it

It is recommended that Redis Cache to be installed and configured, but a MySQL fallback is supported

what should i do ?? im using v2.1.9
This addon;
Which then depends on redis

This addon;
Which then depends on redis

thanks , it works

plz i have another problem in attachment if any body can help , its not accepting to attach as below pic

1589726562328.webp

This is a hosting configuration issue which is unrelated to this add-on and beyond what support I offer.

I recommend posting in with your attachment issue;
or

This is a hosting configuration issue which is unrelated to this add-on and beyond what support I offer.

I recommend posting in with your attachment issue;
or

thanks again , indeed it was security server issue

Yes, that table is created by this add-on and is used if redis isn't installed.

Clearing it is safe, but wipes the tracking records when using MySQL-backend. It should be pruned automatically if you aren't using the redis-backend.

I hope I didn't get it wrong. This is an add-on mainly for admin/moderators only right? So the permissions for User Activity for Registered Users should be set to No, right?

Also one more bug in Index Page Forums, view count are not showing correctly in Index Page Forums.

See here: Index Page Forums showing 1 viewer.

ScreenShot00077.webp

But sub-node show more 10 viewer. So why not show total 11 viewer in Index Page Forums?

ScreenShot00076.webp

Top Bottom