XF 2.0 URL to display All Posts ?

Surendra.S

I can see that below is the URL for viewing New Posts.

(but for logged in member, this URL does not show the threads that were already viewed by that member)

Similarly, whats the URL for viewing All Posts ? (Just the forum posts, NOT the profile posts)

Routes don't including query string elements, so you can't set it like that. Additionally, you'd just want to change the "Forums default page" option rather than changing the index route. But that will use the user's preference for how new posts appear and for registered users, that will default to unread only. Changing that default would require an add-on.

Routes don't including query string elements, so you can't set it like that. Additionally, you'd just want to change the "Forums default page" option rather than changing the index route. But that will use the user's preference for how new posts appear and for registered users, that will default to unread only. Changing that default would require an add-on.
@Mike

Yes ! I understand now that Index page route can't be set anything with a query string.

Just to make my requirement more clear :

Xenforo 2.0 installed in root folder. Lets say www.testdomain.com where currently Xenforo Forums show up.

Now when users access www.testdomain.com , I would like to display a home page with only Latest 20 Posts !

And, www.testdomain.com/forums should show up Xenforo forums as usual.

Now that I understand changing index page route as mentioned above shows only UNREAD posts for members (I want to show latest 20 posts - Read or Unread to everyone), I like to ask you what's the best procedure for that ?

I guess I need to create a new page showing latest 20 posts from forum, and then set that page as Index page route. Right ?

Is there a way to include latest 20 Posts block in a page ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom