XF 1.5 [URGENT] The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Xyphien

I just upgraded my site to https:// and when I went to log back in after changing everything I now get a:

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

I cannot log in, register or do anything on my site now, and cannot log into the admin cp or anything. How do I fix this?

Also, when I go to log into the forum it brings me to the registration page and then gives me an error.

Code:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
xenforo.js?_v=687b53ae:222 XenForo.activate(#document)
xenforo.js?_v=687b53ae:258 Unable to find menu for Popup e.fn.init[1]
xenforo.js?_v=687b53ae:258 Unable to find menu for Popup e.fn.init[1]
xenforo.js?_v=687b53ae:222 XenForo.activate(e.fn.init[1])
xenforo.js?_v=687b53ae:209 XenForo.init() 65ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev
xenforo.js?_v=687b53ae:222 XenForo.activate(e.fn.init[1])
xenforo.js?_v=687b53ae:347 setTimeout a4084bd1302044b3780ad4d0adba1d6f

Attachments

It looks like it was displaying an error about an empty field not being recognized. I went to the site in question and I just got a protocol error when clicking the login button, which may be related. You'll want to try to work that out first I think.

I would confirm the issues on the default style with add-ons disabled. Your style has a different approach to logging in so it may be relevant.

It looks like it was displaying an error about an empty field not being recognized. I went to the site in question and I just got a protocol error when clicking the login button, which may be related. You'll want to try to work that out first I think.

I would confirm the issues on the default style with add-ons disabled. Your style has a different approach to logging in so it may be relevant.
I can't access the admin cp either, so idk how I would go about doing that.

You should be able to log in directly here: http://webmaster.college/admin.php
I wasn't able to, however I just had my host redo a lot of stuff, and I'm now able to log in to the forums, and to the admin.php (I wasn't able to before).

upload_2016-2-4_15-28-11.webp
However, I still get this when trying to remove my 2 step verification.

Now that I can go into my admin.php how do I go about solving this issue? "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the javascript console." Where do I go to find the JavaScript console, and how do I know what to do when I find the error, would you be able to talk me through this by any chance?

Top Bottom