XF 1.5 uploading images fails

vanucci

hello

when i try to attach a file to a post i make, it fails.

any idea what causes this ?

files are 1mb or lower, i have changed max upload limit amount.

Im not sure what else to do

b9ac480d249a97eb2a146311f9a5c01a.png

It could be any one of these settings in PHP:
max_execution_time
memory_limit
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

MySQL settings which may be involved (although unlikely considering the file size):
max_allowed_packet
max_packet_size
wait_timeout

My files range between 1-3 mb in size
max_execution_time = is set to 120
memory_limit = 160M
post_max_size = 30M
upload_max_filesize = 250M

MySQL settings which may be involved (although unlikely considering the file size):
max_allowed_packet
max_packet_size
wait_timeout

Not sure where to check these settings

so all the following is right according to my provider ( wiredtree)

They have installed ImageMagick PECL Extension but i have no idea how to activate it, as in the attachment options it will not let me select this option

If the option isn't allowing you to choose it, then it's not available in PHP. I don't know whether that means it's simply not there or the changes haven't be reloaded (you may need to restart your web server/FastCGI server for changes to apply).

You should be able to confirm the PHP values are correct via <url>/admin.php?tools/phpinfo . If they are, you may need to look at web server-based limits (I linked to one related to FastCGI+Apache in the other thread, for example).

if the PHP PECL is installed (and running) you can find it in your PHP info file (yourdomain.com/admin.php?tools/phpinfo). If it's not showing there, you need to restart your HTTP server and PHP processor and look again.

Top Bottom