XF 1.2 Uploading Avatars: Not Displaying - Broken

Wesker

Permissions are set to 777 with uploading avatars, yet for every avatar uploaded, they give an error

c6g.gif

The file that's triggering that error isn't a standard XF file and can only be triggered by an add-on, so there must be another add-on that uses it. I'd probably disable all add-ons, though you should really contact the author to try to debug that issue.

The file that's triggering that error isn't a standard XF file and can only be triggered by an add-on, so there must be another add-on that uses it. I'd probably disable all add-ons, though you should really contact the author to try to debug that issue.

Which author?

I did try to disable all add ons but the issue isn't fixed. Could it be a theme issue? What is another way I could go about fixing this?

This:

There's the problem - a Waindigo add-on. You'll need to contact him.

You specifically said that you were still getting the fatal error that was mentioned on the previous page when uploading an avatar. The fatal error comes from a Waindigo add-on of some sort.

This:

You specifically said that you were still getting the fatal error that was mentioned on the previous page when uploading an avatar. The fatal error comes from a Waindigo add-on of some sort.

Yes that is what they said originally. I disabled the mod removing all files and contents from he server but it didn't end up being the case.

I had a developer come in and work on this. He was able to resolve it but had to make changes which can carry over when new versions of xF come out.

Either way, this issue has now been resolved. Thank you for your assistance Mike.

I have the same problem... can someone help me out please? I am uploading it, but the images are broken...

If I check it in firebug, it shows this: data/avatars/m/0/11.jpg?1391988032

If I hover it, it says the image cannot be found. Looks like a path issue, but how can I solve that? I mean, what am I doing wrong? The permissons are all set to 777.

Top Bottom