XF 1.1 Upgrading problem..

Mr. Blogger

I'm upgrading from 1.0.4 It still was a fresh install of 1.0.4 only a few catagories, etc. Setup and I get this error when upgrading..

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'sprite_mode' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/Model/Smilie.php at line 87
  6. XenForo_Model_Smilie->getAllSmiliesForCache() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/Model/Smilie.php at line 113
  7. XenForo_Model_Smilie->rebuildSmilieCache() in/home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 58
  8. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in/home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in/home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 201
  10. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/moviefli/fallingskiesforum.net/install/index.php at line 17

xf_smilie.sprite_mode should have been added during the upgrade to 1.1. I didn't have this problem during my upgrade.

Did you encounter any errors when running the upgrade script? Check your xf_upgrade_log table in the database. There should be a record of an upgrade in there for version_id 1010031. If that is missing then perhaps the upgrade didn't complete successfully.

You likely haven't uploaded the files fully as it doesn't look like you've actually run the upgrade steps. Did it take you through a bunch of steps before it got to "rebuilding"?

Looks like you've uploaded some files but not all.

xf_smilie.sprite_mode should have been added during the upgrade to 1.1. I didn't have this problem during my upgrade.

Did you encounter any errors when running the upgrade script? Check your xf_upgrade_log table in the database. There should be a record of an upgrade in there for version_id 1010031. If that is missing then perhaps the upgrade didn't complete successfully.

Also I check xf_upgrade_log it is there.

2eckwsj.png

You may need to revert to your backup.

Is the file library/Install/Upgrade/1010031-100b1.php there? (wow, just noticed the typo in that)

@Jake Bunce,

Yes do you want me to make another screenshot? It is not there.

@Mike

When I downloaded the upgrade stuff from the client area I never got anything that went to the library named that that goes to library/Installs/Upgrade

@Mike

When I downloaded the upgrade stuff from the client area I never got anything that went to the library named that that goes to library/Installs/Upgrade
Not sure what to suggest then - as that's the big thing that's missing and will cause all matter of issues.

I'd probably say, revert to your backup, redownload the zip, reupload, ensure that file is there (if it's not, you're always going to have problems), and try the upgrade again.

I restored, and done it again. Still got the error so I just saved my forum setup (how I setup my catagories, forum, subforum, etc.) on a .txt file and just going to fresh install 1.1.

I'm upgrading from 1.0.4
xf_smilie.sprite_mode should have been added during the upgrade to 1.1.
You likely haven't uploaded the files fully

Got this error after attempting to install it.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'sprite_mode' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/PostRating/Install.php at line 141
  5. Dark_PostRating_Install->_installVersion1() in Dark/PostRating/Install.php at line 63
  6. Dark_PostRating_Install::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.phpat line 178
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/admin.php at line 13

The8thLegion got this after installing Post Ratings.

Top Bottom