XF 1.5 Upgraded server php version to php7. Forum error

Tim Yusupov

Hi everyone!
Updated php on the server to php7 version, and stopped working forum.
The admin panel comes, all is well. And on the forum (frontend) - such a mistake writes:

An exception occurred: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperAvatarHtml() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/forum/www/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 853 in /var/www/forum/www/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1714

1. XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperAvatarHtml() in XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php at line 853
  2. XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 10009
  3. eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
  4. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
  5. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  6. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 124
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forum/www/index.php at line 18

The error log is :
Error Information
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/LatestThread/Model/TLatestThread.php:32
Generated by the user: Admin, 14 min. ago
stack Trace
#0 /var/www/forum/www/library/LatestThread/Model/TLatestThread.php(32): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/forum/...', 32, Array)
#1 /var/www/forum/www/library/LatestThread/Controller/Public.php(10): LatestThread_Model_TLatestThread::LatestThreadArray()
#2 /var/www/forum/www/library/Andy/TodaysBirthdays/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): LatestThread_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/forum/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Andy_TodaysBirthdays_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#4 /var/www/forum/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/forum/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Content request

Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(30) "https://forum.[changemysite].ru/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Help please! :)

That error log is not necessarily the same thing, but it's from an add-on -- one that shows latest threads? I suspect that may be the cause of the template error as well, but I'm not sure. To debug, I'd start by disabling add-ons one by one to see if the template error disappears. If it does, you'll have identified the cause.

That error log is not necessarily the same thing, but it's from an add-on -- one that shows latest threads? I suspect that may be the cause of the template error as well, but I'm not sure. To debug, I'd start by disabling add-ons one by one to see if the template error disappears. If it does, you'll have identified the cause.
Great! Thanks Mike! It was add-on Last Post.

Top Bottom