• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upgrade to 1.2.3 fairly uneventful

#1
The only error I saw was something that apparently has happened to others, something in model.php. I re-uploaded the entire library/Xenforo folder and restarted the webserver; and it seemed to work fine. The file health check showed no issues after the upgrade was done.

The was only one template to review (merge) and I went ahead and rebuilt all of the caches while the forum was closed. Backups were done, both locally and at the server, before the upgrade but they weren't needed. I disabled modpagespeed before the upgrade as well, and re-enabled before opening the site back up.

Users didn't skip a beat, they just resumed their normal discussions ;)

Thanks for all you do (y)