XF 1.5 Upgrade from 1.4.10 to 1.5.0 Error

tr1age

Hello, during upgrade I get this error:

Server Error
Undefined index: display_image

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Notice.php at line 104
  2. XenForo_Model_Notice->rebuildNoticeCache() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 46
  3. XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
  4. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  5. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 355
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
  8. XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 221
  9. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/alttabme/public/forum/install/index.php at line 18
Please help :)

On the site it say:

Failed to get controller response and reroute to error handler (XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index::actionindex)

An exception occurred: Undefined index: use_tfa in /usr/www/alttabme/public/forum/library/XenForo/Visitor.php on line 678

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 678
  2. XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php at line 269
  3. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_assertTfaRequirement() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php at line 25
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_preDispatchType() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 346
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/alttabme/public/forum/index.php at line 13

I think this may imply that you have an add-on that conflicts with changes made to the notice table. Ideally, you'd revert to the pre-upgrade attempt backup and determine which add-on that is and how to best resolve it.

If you are 100% positive you don't have any add-ons touching notices, please submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin access details and details of a user account we can attempt to complete the upgrade with.

I think this may imply that you have an add-on that conflicts with changes made to the notice table. Ideally, you'd revert to the pre-upgrade attempt backup and determine which add-on that is and how to best resolve it.

If you are 100% positive you don't have any add-ons touching add-ons, please submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin access details and details of a user account we can attempt to complete the upgrade with.

I tried it with listeners off, which pretty much turns off the addons, I assume. And still no go. So I am pretty sure it isn't an addon doing this. I will submit a ticket asap.

The current assumption is you haven't uploaded the files correctly.

On a side note, can you explain where you obtained the Featured Threads add-on as I can't seem to find your details in my records.

The current assumption is you haven't uploaded the files correctly.

On a side note, can you explain where you obtained the Featured Threads add-on as I can't seem to find your details in my records.

This has been removed until I can get the info from my programmer as to what her login info is to confirm.

As for the forum issues they have been resolves. Thank you very much for the help! :)

Top Bottom