Upgrade Coupons by Waindigo [Deleted]

Works fine for me. Do you have any other upgrade-related add-ons installed?

No, I removed them after the last few issues I had. I only have yours installed. I can't downgrade to the last version, or I will have to re-enter the 100's of coupons I have in there.

After Upgrading your two addons I do get this:

upload_2015-3-25_8-15-0.webp

Last edited:
No, I removed them after the last few issues I had. I only have yours installed. I can't downgrade to the last version, or I will have to re-enter the 100's of coupons I have in there.

After Upgrading your two addons I do get this:

View attachment 102137
Don't worry about the file health check. You must have a really old Waindigo add-on installed.

Can you look in Appearance -> Template Modifications and see if all the template modifications for this add-on are being applied?

Thanks for helping me out. FYI that is the TemplatePostRender.php that is contained in your last UserUgprades Addon - I checked, and verified.

I tried with the default style - and it still is not showing up.

Here is the modifications I see for all "waindi"

upload_2015-3-25_8-43-24.webp

Looking at your template code

In your options for coupons, I only see "waindigo_upgradeCoupons_freeCouponsPosition"

I dont have any free coupons.

I dont see a "xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_couponFormPosition"

Also, in your free coupons code, its "above" and "below"

${0}
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_couponFormPosition} == 'top'">
<xen:include template="waindigo_coupon_form_upgradecoupons" />
</xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$freeUpgrades} && {$xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_freeCouponsPosition} == 'above'">
<xen:include template="waindigo_free_upgrades_upgradecoupons" />

Last edited:
Thanks for helping me out. FYI that is the TemplatePostRender.php that is contained in your last UserUgprades Addon - I checked, and verified.

I tried with the default style - and it still is not showing up.

Here is the modifications I see for all "waindi"

View attachment 102138

Looking at your template code

In your options for coupons, I only see "waindigo_upgradeCoupons_freeCouponsPosition"

I dont have any free coupons.

I dont see a "xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_couponFormPosition"

Also, in your free coupons code, its "above" and "below"

${0}
<xen:if is="{$freeUpgrades} && {$xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_freeCouponsPosition} == 'above'">
So one of the modifications should say:
HTML:
${0}
<xen:if is="{$freeUpgrades} && {$xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_freeCouponsPosition} == 'below'">
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_couponFormPosition} == 'bottom'">

and the other should say:
HTML:
${0}

Is this correct?

So one of the modifications should say:
HTML:
${0}
<xen:if is="{$freeUpgrades} && {$xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_freeCouponsPosition} == 'below'">
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_couponFormPosition} == 'bottom'">

and the other should say:
HTML:
${0}

Is this correct?

Yes they are there.

Where do I find where you defined: $xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_couponFormPosition

I only see $xenOptions.waindigo_upgradeCoupons_freeCouponsPosition

upload_2015-3-25_9-46-22.webp

EDIT:

Could this be confusing it:

upload_2015-3-25_10-25-23.webp

I removed your new coupons. and put the version you had before ... it didnt show either.
So I disabled userUpgrades - and then it showed fine.

Now I will upgrade the Coupons to newest, and disable userUpgrades and see if it works.

5th Edit:

Its definitely the new Coupons addon thats doing it. they don't show after upgrading from previous versions

6th Edit:

Confirmed. I did a removal of previous Coupons that was working, and re-installed the newest 1.06 - disabled userupgrades and it doesnt work.

Its conflicting with your userupgrade addon. Perhaps Categories? I dont know.

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-25_9-56-16.webp
    upload_2015-3-25_9-56-16.webp
    55 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2015-3-25_10-17-4.webp
    upload_2015-3-25_10-17-4.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My Coupon system is down. My re-sellers need this system. I should have not upgraded so quickly. The only option I have is to remove UserUpgrades and UserCoupons, and reload the last known good version.

EDIT: it is now back up using the 2 older versions. Took me a hour to get everything restored.

@Jon W as the original investor for you to create this addon - can you please look into why I can't install it (I do not use your addon installer - perhaps that is why?) - Like I posted before I had to remove both user upgrades and use the last version of Coupons and UserGroups. I'm scared stiff now up upgrading one fearing I will have to input everything manually all over again (User Upgrades (20 of them) , and all my coupons)

Last edited:
The coupon system is installed, but there isn't a place on the upgrades screen for people to use them. It's disappeared somehow.
I already have a few people waiting to use coupons, which means money isn't coming in.

This might be similar to what Kozmok is saying above.

My Coupon system is down. My re-sellers need this system. I should have not upgraded so quickly. The only option I have is to remove UserUpgrades and UserCoupons, and reload the last known good version.

EDIT: it is now back up using the 2 older versions. Took me a hour to get everything restored.

@Jon W as the original investor for you to create this addon - can you please look into why I can't install it (I do not use your addon installer - perhaps that is why?) - Like I posted before I had to remove both user upgrades and use the last version of Coupons and UserGroups. I'm scared stiff now up upgrading one fearing I will have to input everything manually all over again (User Upgrades (20 of them) , and all my coupons)
The coupon system is installed, but there isn't a place on the upgrades screen for people to use them. It's disappeared somehow.
I already have a few people waiting to use coupons, which means money isn't coming in.

This might be similar to what Kozmok is saying above.
I'm having the same issue; there's nowhere to put in coupons. Critical.
Sorry for taking so long to fix this and sorry for all the inconvenience. Should work fine with the latest version now.

Hey john when i try to remove a coupons i get this error:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'coupon_id' in 'where clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in Waindigo/UpgradeCoupons/DataWriter/UpgradeCoupons.php at line 130
Waindigo_UpgradeCoupons_DataWriter_UpgradeCoupons->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 1021
XenForo_Controller->_deleteData() in Waindigo/UpgradeCoupons/ControllerAdmin/UpgradeCoupons.php at line 140
Waindigo_UpgradeCoupons_ControllerAdmin_UpgradeCoupons->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*****/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Also why i wanted to delete it because it doesn't give any discount.

I use Snog paypal donations do you think it might be the cause?

On next release can you increase the "user_ids" and "upgrade_ids" structure length from 255 to 2048. With the default, after x amount of users using that coupon it will start erroring out, and not processing properly.
After every release I have to manually go in and edit the structure so it works properly.

Top Bottom