Upgrade Coupons by Waindigo [Deleted]

Hi @Waindigo ,

Getting this error:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'WAINDIGO_USERUPGRADES_HIDDENKEY' - library/Waindigo/UpgradeCoupons/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php:202
Generated By: TheInfernalFangirl, Yesterday at 7:56 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://precursorgames.com/forums/index.php?account/gift"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["account/gift"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["gift_upgrade_id"] => string(1) "4"
    ["save"] => string(4) "Save"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

@Waindigo,

FYI I had to disable free gift coupons - they didn't seem to work, and in my business if someone buys something for someone and they can't give it to them right away and use it (because of bug/error) they get a little pushy/upset. To be honest I am not sure how they work, alls I know is 2 transaction gifts failed, and that was enough for me to disable them.

After disabling them I seem to be getting this now:

ErrorException: Undefined index: giftUpgrades - library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php:385
Generated By: Karezard, Monday at 1:11 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(385): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/hackersadvanta...', 385, Array)
#1 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(53): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->getRequestedUpgrade()
#2 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPurchaseConfirm()
#3 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /hackersadvantage/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(77) "http://www.hackersadvantage.com/forums/account/purchase-confirm?upgrade_id=30"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["upgrade_id"] => string(2) "30"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Waindigo,

FYI I had to disable free gift coupons - they didn't seem to work, and in my business if someone buys something for someone and they can't give it to them right away and use it (because of bug/error) they get a little pushy/upset. To be honest I am not sure how they work, alls I know is 2 transaction gifts failed, and that was enough for me to disable them.

After disabling them I seem to be getting this now:
If you can let me know why they aren't working for you or if you are having trouble setting them up I can fill in the blanks I can help resolve the issue.

With regards the error you are having, this is an error in UserUpgrades and I will release a bug fix for this shortly.

The coupons in the drop-down list doesn't match the display order in user upgrades?
I'm aware of this, it's because 'Gift Upgrades' aren't simply the list of available upgrades and are worked out in a slightly different way. I did have a quick go at re-ordering the list to be more inline with the list of upgrades but it proved itself to be problematic.

First of all let me thank you for this. I have been looking for a way to let my members gift each other like crazy. The whole time it was right here under my nose.

It's working great so far. I have one question though. If i offer a coupon that gives the user a free upgrade to a particular package how do i approve them? Do i do it by hand by adding them to the upgrade?
I look at the log and see this message:

Unassigned Coupon

First of all let me thank you for this. I have been looking for a way to let my members gift each other like crazy. The whole time it was right here under my nose.

It's working great so far. I have one question though. If i offer a coupon that gives the user a free upgrade to a particular package how do i approve them? Do i do it by hand by adding them to the upgrade?
I look at the log and see this message:

Unassigned Coupon
Currently it would be handing them out to members personally or posting them on your site. The only exception to this is when purchasing an upgrade coupon for a specific upgrade, these coupons get emailed to the member who purchases them. If you would like to contribute to add this feature please send me a PM to discuss further.

Currently it would be handing them out to members personally or posting them on your site. The only exception to this is when purchasing an upgrade coupon for a specific upgrade, these coupons get emailed to the member who purchases them. If you would like to contribute to add this feature please send me a PM to discuss further.
I think i have a grasp on this now. My users are creating coupons and not using them for the freebie i setup or getting confused. Otherwise it works like a charm! I cant thank you enough. I will pm you to buy a license.

Hi Jon,

Is it possible to move the coupon input under the list of upgrades? Right now it is displayed at the very top of the upgrades page and I can't seem to find a template to move it to the bottom.

Thanks.

Hi Jon,

Is it possible to move the coupon input under the list of upgrades? Right now it is displayed at the very top of the upgrades page and I can't seem to find a template to move it to the bottom.

Thanks.
If confident you can edit the template modification to move the location of the coupon form, dependent on whether you are using User Upgrades by Waindigo you will need to edit the relevant one that adds the coupon form.

Change find to:
HTML:
#$#
and replacement to:
HTML:
${0}
<xen:include template="waindigo_coupon_form_upgradecoupons" />

Hopefully that should do the trick. Note that you may also need to change the execution order if you are also using the 'Free Upgrades' feature within this add-on.

Hi

1st of all : thank you and congrats to build such a great addon !!
I decided to write in the discussion cause I encountered some errors like the next one :
Code:
Erreur Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: freeUpgrades - library/Waindigo/UpgradeCoupons/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php:78
Généré par: DoctorPixels, il y a 6 minutes
Trace de la pile

#0 /home/***/public_html/site/library/Waindigo/UpgradeCoupons/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(78): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/garrycity...', 78, Array)
#1 /home/***/public_html/site/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(19): Waindigo_UpgradeCoupons_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#2 /home/***/public_html/site/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#3 /home/***/public_html/site/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/***/public_html/site/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

État de la demande

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "http://www.***.**/account/upgrades"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Can you give me support to solve them ?
Thank you

Question : how to create a widget for the forum using the bd widget framework ?
I tried to include the template "waindigo_coupon_form_upgradecoupons" but the forum does not appear... Is there any clue ? a Callback ?

Question : how to create a widget for the forum using the bd widget framework ?
I tried to include the template "waindigo_coupon_form_upgradecoupons" but the forum does not appear... Is there any clue ? a Callback ?
The contents of the template won't appear as the list of coupons is only available on the account_upgrades page, you could write a small add-on that mimics what we do with that controller. Alternatively PM at waindigo.org to discuss designing this add-on.

@Jon W After upgrading both your Coupons and UserUpgrades I do not see Coupons either below or above the "Other" categories. Its missing altogether.

Last edited:
Top Bottom