Updating status gives error

sifuhall

Updating the user status from the forum home page or the user profile does not cause this issue.

But when updating the user status from the user drop down menu in the nav bar gives the error:

You must be logged-in to do that.

On my site.

Also, I have the following addons:
AzuCloud 0.0.3
DamnComputer - Status In Post 1.0.2
DC - Staff Room Unread 1.0.0 Beta 1
Digital Point User Map 1.0.1
Online Status 1.1
ragtek Global Feed 1.6
ragtek New User Conversation 1.1.1
Recent Status List 3.0.0
The Happy Place 3.0.0
Xen-TR.com Who Has Visited 1.3.0
[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (RSVP) 1.3.2
[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) 1.3.2
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.1.3

Update, I have disabled all addons and the issue is still present, but is a bit different.

Now, with all addons disabled, when I open the user box in the nav bar and click in the status update box (as if I were going to update my status) I get logged out.

I have verified I do not have any out dated templates.

A first step would be to disable your add-ons and then try updating your status.

I can't reproduce the problem here, on my site or a vanilla install on my localhost, so it's more than likely related to an add-on.

Edit: You posted again as I was replying. It appears one (or more) of the add-ons isn't being completely disabled, as the error has now changed.

Now, with all addons disabled, when I open the user box in the nav bar and click in the status update box (as if I were going to update my status) I get logged out.

I registered on your forum to test this. The status text box is actually linked to logout because the logout link that precedes it is not closed.

Try reverting this template in your custom style:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> navigation_visitor_tab

Top Bottom