XF 2.0 Update 2.0.10 to 2.0.11 problem

I have today install new Update. After Update is my PHP very busy. I must alway make restart. My Serverlast is from 0,80 up to 3.0 and more. All files are check. All addon i have disable. I have no idea what is the problem

2.0.11 has literally one change in it and it's code that won't even be hit unless there's specially constructed text.

Any load change you're having must be unrelated.

I also upgraded to 2.011 and now I've lost all my template settings that control my background and logo, my site doesn't look the same any more. After the update there was a notice on my admin panel to check some of my settings and when I did they all said "revert to" so I thought those needed to be checked so I did, I did a few to test and no changes happened on the front end so I proceeded to revert all that were in red and that was my mistake. So how can I get my settings for my template back the way it was?

I also upgraded to 2.011 and now I've lost all my template settings that control my background and logo, my site doesn't look the same any more. After the update there was a notice on my admin panel to check some of my settings and when I did they all said "revert to" so I thought those needed to be checked so I did, I did a few to test and no changes happened on the front end so I proceeded to revert all that were in red and that was my mistake. So how can I get my settings for my template back the way it was?

Well, revert to the backup you took before the upgrade. Then try out the upgrade on a test copy of the live site to troubleshoot where the issue is.

Well deleting users requires a significant amount of background work (and data changes) to be done, so if the load goes up while it's in the process of deleting those 7000 users, that's not really unexpected.

Top Bottom