Style Upcoming Style from pixelExit.com - Legendary

Russ

Hey all :), it's been awhile since I've done one of these threads. Any who first off let me say our existing styles will be updated before this is released(we don't want to put out a new release while leaving our existing customers in the dark). This style was developed on our new version of XenBase(our framework), part of rebuilding the framework is testing features/usability, and the easiest method is to build a new style off it.

This will not appeal to the masses, but I like to work on styles I have fun with, and this one is just that (y).

Style Name: Legendary
Release Date: N/A
Quick Facts: Is on our new version of XenBase so has optional floating nav/collasiple nodes and sidebar. Built in go-to-top button, all these features shown in the screenshot. Tons of style properties to help customize this further and make easy changes :). And no this will not come in a light version :whistle:

legendary1.webp

I'll be including header images you can set, or even use a random background on reload with a little extra coding.

legendary2.webp

legendary3.webp

Still lots of work to be done on existing clients/styles but this one is really close to a release :).

Thanks all!

Should note images are of lower quality on purpose*

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks great, the only suggestion I have is to make the sidebar gloss blend in a bit more than it is.

Thanks, ya still debating on how to approach that, it's using some :before classes for it but we'll see how it goes :D.

Looks good, though I am more of a light style kind of person.

Thanks Bama, ya it's not for everyone, I do have a nice clean light style coming out soon as well :)

Top Bottom