Style Some upcoming styles from pixelExit.com

Russ

Hello everyone :)

Qwk86gn(Steve) and I have been hard at work between some custom jobs to get some more styles released. They're not quite ready for release but they're getting there soon.

With these releases the three styles will actually be powered off our new framework called XenBase. XenBase basically allows us to develop styles at a faster pace as we're not re-coding certain things we always use. On top of that XenBase also gives you the customer some great options with the skins. For more details regarding XenBase check our announcement thread here.

Any who... here we go :)

Detour - DEMO
newstyle1.webp

Splash - Demo coming soon...
newstyle2.webp

Nova - Demo coming soon...
newstyle3.webp

These styles will all be premium styles and the costs will be announced upon release. As usual branding removal would be an additional cost. We're constantly working on improving our existing skins and our new ones so it'll be a busy next couple of weeks. The plan is to release two of the three styles here soon, along with updates to our existing ones.

P.S. In regards to the Nova style the "Member Portal" is optional via style properties, however due to the design the navigation tabs are larger than normal so fixed widths would have trouble fitting the normal user navigation into the main nav. Good news in our XenBase you get an option to place the usernav in the mod bar as well.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Thanks everyone for your time!

Very nice work Russ & Steve, very solid themes you guys are producing.. Good to see someone setting some standards.

Regards, Darren

Loving the look of "Splash" Russ. Can't wait for a demo :)

Thanks Lazer, I'm still working on adding some detail into it on our dev board but it's coming nice. I'll have a demo out soon more than likely this coming week (y)

Slap a pair of legs on the footer and that is "Sex on Legs". :P As always, Russ & Steve (if you were involved) amazing theme. Very nice work indeed. :)

Slap a pair of legs on the footer and that is "Sex on Legs". :p As always, Russ & Steve (if you were involved) amazing theme. Very nice work indeed. :)

Shouldn't have said that Shelley, it's been a sore subject for awhile with Steve. I think he's redone his footer about 14 times. His persistence is for you XF community :D! Appreciate it Shelley.

Detour - DEMO is really good (y)

Glad you like it, green colors are easy to change, Steve put a ton of effort into this skin, dark ones are a pain in the rear.

Looking very nice, especially Splash :)

Thanks Ingenious, Splash grew on me quickly :)

Holy cow, those are gorgeous! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks Sylar, soon!

Pretty damn sexy if you ask me!

Good work :)

Appreciate it Shady, I'm a fan of your work as well so it means a lot!

Looks very nice, love your styles you have so far. Look forward to seeing these live.

Thank you Roach, we're extremely glad to expand our line a little bit.

Shouldn't have said that Shelley, it's been a sore subject for awhile with Steve. I think he's redone his footer about 14 times. His persistence is for you XF community :D! Appreciate it Shelley.

Glad you like it, green colors are easy to change, Steve put a ton of effort into this skin, dark ones are a pain in the rear.

Thanks Ingenious, Splash grew on me quickly :)

Thanks Sylar, soon!

Appreciate it Shady, I'm a fan of your work as well so it means a lot!

Thank you Roach, we're extremely glad to expand our line a little bit.

That is what it's all about. Persistence, persevering and trying until you feel you get it right. And you have. This just shows that your thinking of your customers (potential customers) and focusing on making the many areas of the style the best they can be. 10/10 :) Alot of respect for you guys.

Resurrecting an old style of mine as well :). It was called XFStop however it's now being renamed Casual.

This will not be powered off the framework, it was one of the first styles I ever did for XF except... I've come a long way since then. I've fixed it up a ton, found a lot of terrible colored areas and redid them. No template edits whatsoever on this one so upgrades will be a breeze. This will be a free release from pixelexit.com(all our free releases are only published on xenforo.com)

casualpreview.webp

As for an update in regards to the other styles... I'm going on vacation this weekend so Steve and I both feel it's best to wait until next week for any releases so we can both support our customers 200%. Thanks everyone looking forward to doing business with some of you.

Onto Splash I'd put i) Detour's "sex on legs" footer (splash look devoid down there right now), and ii) Nova's 'Member Portal' block (allowing more space for nav entries), and iii) more width in main content, say 80%.

Now, THAT, would be true sex on legs :)

We try and make each style capable of being fluid so the end user can adjust things how they would like. Personally I prefer to design with a fixed width.

:)

To further that point the footer is actually part of the framework(the plan is to have a few different layouts down the road) so technically you can have the same footer on splash.

Top Bottom