1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming styles from pixelExit.com - Adara & Minecraft

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Russ, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Just a couple styles coming up :), both will be powered via our XenBase Framework which more information can be found here:

First one: Adara ($25.00)

Second one: Minecraft? I haven't come up with a clever name yet, I usually never do :D. ($30.00)

I'm hoping to have both of these out in the next week or two.
    Shelley, Crimson, Dinh Thanh and 5 others like this.
  2. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

Good stuff as always !
    Steve F likes this.
  3. sydneyh

sydneyh Member

Really excited about the Minecraft one! Do you have a ETA? ^^
    Looking good!
  4. intradox

intradox Well-Known Member

Nice Minecraft one. Would be great having one which is responsive and updated. Looks great (y)
  5. Dinh Thanh

Dinh Thanh Well-Known Member

Ordered :)
    Russ likes this.
  6. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Haven't officially announced it on here with Easter and some family in town so my support is limited over the next few days, but I appreciate it :).
    Dinh Thanh likes this.
  7. Dinh Thanh

Adara is a great style. Good job, Russ!
    Russ likes this.
  8. Dinh Thanh

Hi @Russ
    Have you ever tested your style on iOS and see how does your buttons look? :)
    Russ likes this.
  9. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Little too big aren't they :), I like them big on the desktop version I'll add a media query for a reduced size in mobile view.

For anyone curious... Adara's demo is online:

I haven't posted on XF quite yet.

Regarding the Minecraft style, it's coming, slowly but sure. No ETA quite yet but I get a little done on it each day :).
  10. drastic

drastic Well-Known Member

@Russ - where do you get these weird names from?

Adara looks NICE! You should do one named LOREM ISPUM DOLOR
  11. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

My naming sucks :D, Adara means beautiful in Greek(so I think :))
  12. drastic

btw @Russ - I'm mad at you. You did an AMAZING job on my custom style, but I think I like Adara better. I dunno. That color scheme is sweet dude!! I might have to jump on that bandwagon!!

And I'm really mad at @Chris D because XMG might be the reason I buy a fourth or fifth XF license!

Stop being so good at this guys, really, it's making me run up a bill over here!!
    Russ likes this.
  13. drastic

haha! How do you say "sweet booty" in greek? LOL You gotta name one after something funny!

Looks great tho man, keep it up!
    Russ likes this.
  14. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

This has been adjusted, could vary depending on the phrases being used(language)

Also it's officially launched, latest version is in the pixelexit account section.

Dinh Thanh likes this.
  15. Stan

Stan Active Member

Where the hell is that minecraft one?
  16. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It was lost in the great hard drive crash of 2014 unfortunately, I haven't had the time to recode it
  17. Stan

Stan Active Member

This sucks balls... I would love that theme lol :) Oh BTW Im gonna need you to redo the MG forum.. Ill PM you once im done testing..

Russ likes this.
  18. Zackerykr

Zackerykr Member

@Russ any updates on that Minecraft theme?
  19. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Nope, it still greatly interests me to code it and it will come but it'll be awhile.
  20. Zackerykr

Zackerykr Member

Dang. Well, I'll still be sitting here on the edge of my seat when it comes out.