XF 1.2 unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes

TPerry

I have started getting a TON of the above in the error log whenever I install a new add-on.
I tried rebuilding the master data and got the below.
Code:
Server Error

unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
unserialize() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 672
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->updatePropertyCacheInStyle() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 642
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2399
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2270
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2203
XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 26
XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 61
XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 198
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 321
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 255
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 216
XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mustangbit/install/index.php at line 18

Anybody have any ideas (short of trashing the DB and starting over again from scratch with the entire site. My other two forums are not doing this (each on an individual dedicated server but all running the same OS and server related files).

It's possible that there could actually be corrupted data in the style properties for some reason. I'm not sure how it could happen - without checking, it could be related to a property that was a string value and is now a complex CSS property? Reverting the offending property would sort it, though identifying it might be tricky. You could use "customized components" to see if there's anything that jumps out.

It's possible that there could actually be corrupted data in the style properties for some reason. I'm not sure how it could happen - without checking, it could be related to a property that was a string value and is now a complex CSS property? Reverting the offending property would sort it, though identifying it might be tricky. You could use "customized components" to see if there's anything that jumps out.
I'm leaning now towards a problem with digitalpoint's map add-on. I think it's conflicting with another add-on and causing problems on that one forum. When I have it installed I'm getting an error from it. Just removed it from the system and am now adding another add-on to it to check to see if the same error crops up again.

EDIT: and no error crops up with that add-on removed. Now will try a rebuild master data to see if I get the above error again.

EDIT #2: Rebuild Master Data ran fine this time - so apparently it is something with that add-on. Post entered in the resource discussion for that add-on reflecting the error.

@Mike, I think you hit the nail on the head. What I ended up having to do was export the style and then import it again - overwriting the original one. I haven't had any additional errors reported (been running for about 9 days now) after doing that.
Thanks!

Top Bottom