1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Upgrade error from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by ŽivaAkcija, Feb 17, 2015.

1. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

Got this upgrade error from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 , after refresh and start install again, installation are begin and end successfully will monitor this, also no server error in admin panel.

Server Error
    unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    2. unserialize() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 659
    3. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->updatePropertyCacheInStyle() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 629
    4. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2423
    5. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2294
    6. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2227
    7. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 26
    8. XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
    9. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 294
    10. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 428
    11. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 354
    12. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
    13. XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 221
    14. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/tvfilmcl/public_html/forum/install/index.php at line 18

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is an issue caused by bad style customizations. Can you get into the control panel? If so, you'll need to look at the "customized components" page and consider reverting some style properties. Specifically, it relates to one where the property was changed from a yes/no checkbox to a full CSS definition.

3. ŽivaAkcija

there is, i use only pixelexit blackend style and default ones

oie_17151323H7f9UOzL.png

4. Mike

It's likely the last style property causing issues.

5. ŽivaAkcija

SOS bb codes plugin?

6. Mike

You should try to revert that style property and then complete the master data rebuild again.

7. ŽivaAkcija

you think rebuild all except Clean Up Permission in
    Rebuild Caches

8. Mike

No, I mean finish the install process as that hasn't finished properly. It give you an option to rebuild the master data.

9. ŽivaAkcija

so i need to start install again?

10. ŽivaAkcija

but like i said so instalaltion of 1.4.5 its successfully ended after i refresh browser when i see this error.

11. ŽivaAkcija

so do i need point my browser to installation again?

12. Mike

You need to proceed like you're doing an upgrade and take the option to rebuild the master data. This should complete without an error.

ŽivaAkcija likes this.
  13. ŽivaAkcija

Done thanks for support!!No errors!!