XF 1.3 "Unable to allocate memory for pool"

dekema2

Recently I changed my website's domain settings to allow my game server to almost "share" the same domain configuration as the forum. You can connect to this server with "fu-mc.co" and the website with "www.fu-mc.co". I hear it's possible to use the latter but I'm not sure how to do it without one of the services failing.

Since I've done this, my forum has been running slow and having issues. I'm not sure why, but at times it may even time out.

I've been visiting the site on Safari on my phone as well as Safari on my computer. Addons installed on the forum include XenPorta 1.6.0, Tapatalk 2.0.3, Nodes As Tabs 1.2.2, and Add-On Install and Upgrade 1.1.0. I'm using Flexile Regular for 1.3 as well.

Here is the memory pool error log:

ErrorException: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
Generated By: dekema2, 12 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include() [<a h...', '/home/dekema2/p...', 119, Array)
#1 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error')
#3 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(375): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error')
#4 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/dekema2/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(54) "http://www.fu-mc.co/index.php?attachments/slide-png.7/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["attachments/slide-png_7/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

This is the first of two errors which appears to involve XenPorta's RecentFeatures block. Here is the second error, I'm not sure what it's for. It occurred three times since yesterday:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.' in /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include() [<a h...', '/home/dekema2/p...', 119, Array) #1 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() #2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error') #3 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(363): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error') #4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(ErrorException)) #5 {main} thrown - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 7:07 AM

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "http://www.fu-mc.co/index.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

If anyone has ideas on how I can use either the www A record, just fu-mc.co or both for my game server and forum, that would be appreciated. However I think my biggest issue is finding the source of the errors.

In addition, a new problem has occurred when I attempt to log out of the ACP; it says an unexpected error occurred. I also get an error for that:

ErrorException: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include() [<a h...', '/home/dekema2/p...', 119, Array)
#1 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error')
#3 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(375): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error')
#4 /home/dekema2/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/dekema2/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "http://www.fu-mc.co/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Edit: The more I browse my forum the more I feel this is a memory issue. I keep getting similar errors such as the ones above, but I'm not sure what to do.

Also, I'm reading more about the "APC," which I have an idea what it is but not much of a clue on how to change it/where it is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom