XF 1.2 server error logs

jauburn

I usually get a bunch of server error log notifications when I go into the back end. Most of them mystify me, however.

Here are some:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.' in /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include() [<a h...', '/home/poetryci/...', 119, Array) #1 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() #2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error') #3 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(362): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error') #4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(ErrorException)) #5 {main} thrown - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:30 PM

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.' in /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include() [<a h...', '/home/poetryci/...', 119, Array) #1 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() #2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error') #3 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(362): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error') #4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(ErrorException)) #5 {main} thrown - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://mandrillapp.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:41 PM

What are these?

Is there any way that I can just have these cleared automatically?

1 and 2 appear to be memory related (PHP?). Are you on shared hosting or VPS/Dedicated server?
#3 is a simple timeout error when attempting to connect to Mandrill. Happens sometimes.

As for clearing them automatically - not that I'm aware of as you would want to review those types of errors.

1 and 2 appear to be memory related (PHP?). Are you on shared hosting or VPS/Dedicated server?
#3 is a simple timeout error when attempting to connect to Mandrill. Happens sometimes.

As for clearing them automatically - not that I'm aware of as you would want to review those types of errors.

vps/dedicated

The tech at the host company said this:

I believe the error was being caused by APC not being completely disabled in the global php.ini file. Once I commented out the second call for apc.so and restarted Apache the error stopped appearing in the log.

So we'll see.

Top Bottom