1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 server error logs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by jauburn, Mar 8, 2014.

1. jauburn

jauburn Well-Known Member

I usually get a bunch of server error log notifications when I go into the back end. Most of them mystify me, however.

Here are some:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.' in /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include() [<a h...', '/home/poetryci/...', 119, Array) #1 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() #2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error') #3 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(362): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error') #4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(ErrorException)) #5 {main} thrown - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:30 PM

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool.' in /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include() [<a h...', '/home/poetryci/...', 119, Array) #1 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() #2 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XenForo_Error') #3 /home/poetryci/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(362): spl_autoload_call('XenForo_Error') #4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(ErrorException)) #5 {main} thrown - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://mandrillapp.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:41 PM

What are these?

Is there any way that I can just have these cleared automatically?

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

1 and 2 appear to be memory related (PHP?). Are you on shared hosting or VPS/Dedicated server?
    #3 is a simple timeout error when attempting to connect to Mandrill. Happens sometimes.

As for clearing them automatically - not that I'm aware of as you would want to review those types of errors.

3. jauburn

vps/dedicated

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

What are your php.ini memory settings?

5. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

/etc/php5/{fpm/}pool/www.conf Check memory_limit and increase. 92M is a good value for XF
    Restart php5, if changing conf settings

6. jauburn

The tech at the host company said this:

I believe the error was being caused by APC not being completely disabled in the global php.ini file. Once I commented out the second call for apc.so and restarted Apache the error stopped appearing in the log.

So we'll see.