XF 1.5 un-Deleted images not showing

Dakis

I had some old images on my own server, which were deleted for a few months. Inside those months I went SSL + cloudfare, and enabled the proxy for images. Now I have re-uploaded those images. However the proxy still does not load them in the forum. I tried them here and they work fine:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/testing-proxy.135298/

Also in my own forum, if I try the test proxy tool in admincp, it says image successfully fetched there.

So I'm assuming this must be some sort of cache problem? I purged all cache in my cloudfare, but I'm wondering if I need to make a change to my proxy settings (cache lifetime and cache refresh are both set to zero)

You may need to invalidate the image proxy log itself for the problematic images. Under Tools > Image Proxy Log you can search for the partial URLs. Clicking to open these entries or clicking the "Show image" button should refetch the image/s.

Yes I have tried that, they do not show up in that log at all for some reason.

EDIT: I found a few from yesterday, cant' find any from my efforts today, so I can refetch those, but these images are thousands, isn't there a way I can refetch them? What if I change the cache refresh setting to a few days? Wouldn't that mean that the proxy will re-fetch the images?

If an image isn't fetchable for a long time, we'll eventually get to the point where it never gets retried. To reset that (for all images), you can run this query:
Code:
UPDATE xf_image_proxy SET fail_count = 1 WHERE fail_count > 1;

Top Bottom