UI.X Classic

UI.X Classic [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@ThemeHouse
Everything is a mess after installing this update, even after uninstalling and reinstalling more than once:

Yes, using XF 2.1 and updated UI.X addon.

Last edited:
Yes, and it's the same for the Dark version, for the record. From the looks of it, maybe someone mixed up some files from another style.

@imno007 @samoz83 I am unable to replicate on any test installation/upgrades of having any issues. Would one of you mind sending PM'ing me so we can look through your site specifically to see what may have happened?

One question:

where to find the setting: "Separate Sticky Threads"? There's no config under "Style --> Discussion list"...

Hello :)

First i want to thank you for your really amazing stuff and clean quality! Best I have ever seen!

There is only one thing missing for me and requested by users since phpBB before i switched to XF.

There is a "jump to last page" button missing in desktop view.
There is only one in mobile view.

Here desktop without the button:
Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 16.48.42.webp

And here the mobile version with the jump button.
Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 16.48.22.webp

This comes very handy, and it would be also consistent if it is also present in desktop view.

Or is there maybe a setting where i just have to tick a check box to enable that? :)

Hello :)

First i want to thank you for your really amazing stuff and clean quality! Best I have ever seen!

There is only one thing missing for me and requested by users since phpBB before i switched to XF.

There is a "jump to last page" button missing in desktop view.
There is only one in mobile view.

Here desktop without the button:
View attachment 203092

And here the mobile version with the jump button.
View attachment 203091

This comes very handy, and it would be also consistent if it is also present in desktop view.

Or is there maybe a setting where i just have to tick a check box to enable that? :)
This isn't a feature that is included in UI.X Classic, what your seeing is just XenForo functionality.

I reported this bug 2 months ago, and this bug stays since i bought it for 6 months.
The main container gets squeezed, this is only on Safari MacOS i tested 3 devices and your demo page.
Here a screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-03 um 14.46.30.webp

Writing it here again, if it got lost between all the tickets you may get :)

I reported this bug 2 months ago, and this bug stays since i bought it for 6 months.
The main container gets squeezed, this is only on Safari MacOS i tested 3 devices and your demo page.
Here a screenshot:

View attachment 205759

Writing it here again, if it got lost between all the tickets you may get :)
Thank you for reporting this, I'll go ahead and report it on our issue tracker.

Top Bottom