UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Apologies for the delay, in order to achieve this, navigate to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Discussion List -> Width to collapse discussion list items -> Set it to @xf-responsiveMedium and click "Save". You should then be able to replicate the following look on your forum.
Thank you, that solved it. :)
Much appreciated.

Thank you! Now my signature doesn't look like it's floating in mid air :p

I hope this is fixed in the next theme update.

If anyone else doesn't want to add more clutter to their extra.less, you can add this to the "message.less" template. Just search ".message-content".

Last edited:
Hello,

I recently bought this theme and found an issue with the tooltip indicator. I was wondering if there is a fix for this? This is default theme w/o addons or anything. Brand new forum up and running.234033-044bbcbbb3c0c18cdffda002bab64487.png

Regards.

In the "About" section of the user profile. This happens with Personal details and Contact details whenever I hover over it. Its part of custom user fields.

I have this gap on my theme, if you zoom in or zoom out and refresh it stays consistent with the gap. On the demo it seems to merge with the sub-header once you refresh the page.header.webp

In the "About" section of the user profile. This happens with Personal details and Contact details whenever I hover over it. Its part of custom user fields.
Ah yes, I am able to replicate that! Apologies for the delay in getting back. I'll go ahead and get this reported on our issue tracker, thanks for the report! :)

I have this gap on my theme, if you zoom in or zoom out and refresh it stays consistent with the gap. On the demo it seems to merge with the sub-header once you refresh the page.View attachment 235139
I see the same thing as well, I'm gonna have our team take a closer look and I'll get back to you :)

I wanted to report an issue on https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues, but I didn't see either issues above reported there?
The first one has been reported on our issue tracker, hope to hear back from our developers on that soon. As far as your second issue, I was only able to replicate this issue on my PC which is running the latest version of Windows and Google Chrome. Mac, I haven't been able to replicate it. I'm having our team investigate this a bit further. Apologies for the delay!

@Dalton Prock Already tried the new UI.X 2(.2). Had to install the theme manually because the new UI.X add-on (2.2.0 Alpha 1) doesn't work. After installing the add-on update I wanted to upgrade UI.X2 but I still got:
Code:
The UI.X add-on requires an update before you can upgrade this style.

@Dalton Prock Already tried the new UI.X 2(.2). Had to install the theme manually because the new UI.X add-on (2.2.0 Alpha 1) doesn't work. After installing the add-on update I wanted to upgrade UI.X2 but I still got:
Code:
The UI.X add-on requires an update before you can upgrade this style.
We are aware of this issue and hope to have a fix out ASAP, for now just install or upgrade your themes manually or use the install and upgrade add-on! :)

I assume the above is related to this:
Code:
Could not process UI.X-2.2.0.0.0.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.

Looks like you tried to import the theme as an add-on, that doesn't work.

Upload the template zipfile to your server, unzip the contents of the upload folder to the xenforo install directory (check file permissions) and then import the xml file in the ACP as a new style (or upgrade you current version).

That worked for me.

If you don't have shell access to your server, upload the contents of the upload folder in the zip with an FTP client to your xenforo install folder and then import the xml file in the ACP.

Last edited:
Top Bottom